Chapter 12- Catching Up....

Sehun's POV.........

She wore this amazing dress, a little too sexy then usual......  I know she wouldn't have chosen this.....  Maybe it was Lay's choice....  Till she was she is I would dress her up as beautiful yet elegant....... 

I heart pains to see her all her the time......

How can I not tell who I am..... Maybe today I'll tell......

She asked me where was Kai..... I pointed her straight ahead.... This idiot of a guy had meetings continusouly......  So I had to wait for him......

She ran to him.....  I thought it was to slap him or something.. Not that I wanted it to happen.. But what happened next had shocked me to the very core....

She jumped on him....  And kissed him.......  She remebered it............

But after the first day she didn't remember me.....

I mean I was the one who helped her to hide and not tell her friend........

The second day she mistook me for jongin......

But why can I do now.....  Now that they are finally together.... All I can do is protect her....... And of course protect ni.......  Cause I did promise that person to protect them both.......... It's all cause of that person......

End of POV........

Kai pulls you by your hand......  He pulls you inside his office......

Though you had just kissed him... It was like seeing him for the first time.......

And you felt butterflies inside you....

Kai: come back to me.....

You: no I can't....  I have to apologise to lay and also pay him back.....

Kai: fine then apologize....  But I'll pay him.....

You: but!!!!

Kai: no buts.......  I can't let you go again....... Now that I finally have you......  I can't risk anything again........

You: fine......... But I'll still work for you.......

Kai: no you're my girlfriend... And I'll make sure you don't move a single finger of yours...

You: girlfriend....  (blushing)

Kai: yeah, any problem....  (looking at you) you know.....  This dress you wore today....  Looks good on you......

You: thanks......

Kai: but.....  It will look even more beautiful in that chair....

You: wa....  ht.......

Kai: lol baby where is the bold girl from 15 minutes before.....

You: kai.......

Walking towards you..... And backing you to the couch......

Kai: nah nuh baby.....  Call me Ni.........  It's yours.........  Why are you going back baby......

Falling on the couch......

Kai: careful baby.....

You: (blocking yourself by your hands) please kai......  Fist let's date then let's do this........