Scared to Eat

A/N: This one-shot was requested by @Loki_of_asgard1  If anyone else hs a request just message me!

Today was one of Bucky and Steves date nights. They had already gone to the movies and now they were heading to dinner. Steve set up a reservation at Turquoise Cup Trattoria. It was a nice Italian Restaurant along the ocean. Since it was along the ocean, of course, they were gonna have seafood. It was a beautiful location with an outside eating area along the ocean, so that's where the men sat. 

Bucky ordered scallops to start as an appetizer and Steve started with crab cakes. Both men were really excited because they loved seafood. After they finished their appetizers, both men then ordered their meals. Again they ordered seafood, Bucky ordered pocket-shrimp and Steve ordered pan-seared Salmon. 

They were currently waiting for their main dish, but Bucky started feeling sick. Next thing the men know is Bucky is running to the bathroom. There he sat throwing up for about five minutes. Then he came back looking like a mess. 

"Bucky, are you okay?" Steve asked concerned

"I just threw up and I feel horrible," Bucky responded with a slight moan. Steve reached his hands across the table.

"Okay. How about we go home and we figure this out." Steve suggests. All Bucky could do is nod. Steve helps Bucky up and walked to the host. He explained what happened and gave the host more than enough money to pay for the food.

It was only a thirty-minute walk home normally but Bucky threw up three times and kept getting extremely dizzy, so now this walk to almost an hour. When the got home, Bucky ran straight to the bathroom and threw up. Steve got a bunch of medicine out and set up their bed for Bucky.

When Bucky came out of the bathroom Steve checked if he had a fever, but since they didn't have an actual thermometer, it had to be done the old fashion way. Steve but his forehead against Bucky's and he felt Bucky burning up.

"Let's get you set up in our room babe. Then I'll grab you an ice pack and garbage can." Steve says embracing him. He then leads Bucky to the room and got him on the bed and tucked him in. Steve then went to the kitchen and grabbed an ice pack and then went to the bathroom and grabbed the trash can. He walked back to the bedroom and placed the trashcan next to the bed and then kissed Bucky on the forehead before placing the icepack there. 

"Get some sleep," Steve tells Bucky caressing his cheek.

~~~ Time skip brought to you by the fact that seafood is nasty ~~~

"Yeah, last night at dinner, he got sick," Steve said on the phone as he was making breakfast, "So I was wondering if we could stop by today." 

Then there was mumbling coming from the phone. 

"Of course! We could do 11 o'clock," Steve said looking at the clock, "We'll see you then!" 

"Who was that?" Bucky asked groggily walking out of the bedroom

"I got you a doctors appointment," Steve replied putting an egg on a plate, "and I'm making breakfast, so could you set the table up?" 

"I uhm... I'm actually not hungry," Bucky replied sheepishly

"Well okay, but you should try to eat something before we leave. The appointment is at 11." Steve said walking to Bucky giving him a kiss.

~~~ Time skip brought to you by THE SHINING ~~~

Bucky and Steve were now currently sitting in the doctor's office waiting for the doctor to enter.

"So do you wanna get lunch after this?" Steve asked