Your Gay is Showing pt.1

Bucky and Steve have been friends for as long as they could remember. Since it was the 19 forties it was an "okay" to be gay. That's OK though... they were just right?

" Hey buddy or pal of mine, " Bucky yelled as he ran into Steve's apartment. It was basically Bucky's apartment too because ever since Steve's parents died Bucky has looked after him.

" What's up you weirdo," Steve says as Bucky post him into a hug. Bucky seemed extra happy today.

"Guess who got to pretty ladies for a double date this Friday," Bucky said with much excitement,  "this guuuuyyyyy!"

"oh that's cool I guess," Steve said unamused

"why don't you sound happy?"

"well whenever we do double dates the girls all gush over you and pretend like I'm invisible," Steve said a little upset. Bucky thought for a while trying to figure out how he can make this experience better for Steve.

"how about I teach you?" Bucky asks while hoping Steve would like the idea.

"why do you even set up these double dates book? I mean sure the girls love you but you don't seem to love them back."

"I guess I'm still trying to find the one," Bucky says trying to stop his cheeks from blushing. He didn't like the girls back because he liked boys but that wasn't loud. He was actually a part of this underground gay sanctuaries, but even down there... he still hadn't met the one.

"Fine," Steve said stubbornly, "I'll let you teach me."

"Great! I might postpone the date till Saturday just to make sure I have enough time to teach you. We start tomorrow on Monday with a fake breakfast date."

"Okay... wait! What do you mean 'have enough time to teach me!" 

~~~ Time Skip till Monday... I hate Mondays... and Tuesdays. They're like Monday 2.0! Anyways TIME SKIP ~~~

"Rise and Shine boy!" Bucky yells as he walks into Steve's apartment. To his surprise, Steve was actually sitting on the old couch sketching while drinking a coffee.

"I'm already awake," Steve said with sass 

"Well don't you seem eager," Bucky said chuckling, "Also you look quite dapper!" Steve was all prepared with some nice black pants and a blue button-up shirt with a red tie. Bucky was also wearing a pair of black pants but had an army green button-up shirt that looked good without a tie. 

"You also look mighty fine!" Steve said excitedly

"Okay first thing calm down and second let's practice some stuff while we're still in the apartment," Bucky said remembering they couldn't just go outside and flirt with each other.  Even if they were just pretending.

"Fine, what's first?" Steve said  calmer

"We can work on flirting and banter."

"Can we start with something else?"

"No"

"But I can't flirt!"

"Which is we're doing this."

"FINE!" Steve said full on annoyed

"To start, while flirting you can touch them. Like if you guys are laughing put a hand on their shoulder and slowly slide it off. Like this," Bucky said. He starts laughing and does what he told Steve to do. 

"Woah... that would so work," Steve says with amazement.

"I know you, dork. That's why I'm teaching you!" Bucky says laughing.

"Whatever jerk."

"Punk."

A/N: Holy crap! Litterly yesterday we were at 200 reads now 300! Wtf! I can't even explain how happy I am. Also I know this is a weird spot to end but I wrote this in study hall but I changed. Classes so I no longer have a study hall. The second part should be up by the weekend! 💕