Hello. Explanation Time...

Hey, guys ummm.... what I'm about to talk about includes death so if you can't handle it just skip over it... 

Okay, so last Saturday one of my friend's mom passed away. She was only 42. It's been very hard so that's why I haven't been updating. My friend's (we'll call her Cora) been staying so strong. I'm so proud of her. Her mother had a serious illness and it was causing her a lot of pain but there wasn't a lot they could do for her. I was staying at another friends house when I heard the news. I had slept over Saturday and that night an ambulance was at Cora's house.  We were all asleep by then. The next morning my friend's mom came downstairs and said that Hunter (the friend's whose house I was staying at's brother) saw an ambulance when he went by Cora's house and told my friend's mom. She called one of their friends and asked if they knew what happened, and they confirmed she was dead. It was a very hard week for me. The week before was also hard.

The Monday before that Saturday my other friend (We'll call her Lexi [not her actual name]) got a text from her mom saying that her stepdad was taking her to the ER. Lexi's mom had a certain illness that stays with you and it gets bad two times in your life. The first time you get it, it's okay. The second time though usually kills you. She kept giving Lexi updates throughout the day. The next day Lexi came to school saying that her mom had heart failure, her heart was only working at 31%. That meant that she would be staying in the hospital for a while, so Lexi had to take care of her two brothers. One that is too young to understand and the other who has a mental disability. It's been hard on her because the doctors say she has only 5 months to live, 10 if she's lucky. So I've been trying to keep her positive, help her with school, and take care of the rest of her family including her. 

I hope you guys understand. I'm uploading this and there will be a short one-shot right after. I'll try to upload as much as I can this month and I'll also try to upload a Halloween/ autumn special one shot. Xoxo!