Cupid pt.3

"This doesn't feel morally right."

"Who gives a f*ck. We all abandoned morals a long time ago."

The four of them shifted to the left to keep their gaze on the couple.

"Uhg this feels filthy."

"Less filthy than your p*ssy"

"Fight me, Stark." 

"I would but I don't want to get my hands dirty."

"They already are from playing with your d*ck for too long."

Tony went silent trying desperately to come up with a comeback. Pierson smirked triumphantly at the superhero and he stared back at the small blonde boy. They stared for quite a while until Elijah figured out was happening and whispered to Peter.

"Tony and Pierson," he murmured in a sing-song voice that melted his insides. It was odd for Peter Quill to have feelings like such being the biggest f*ckboy in the school, but maybe this time was different. 

The four of them were interrupted when pure and innocent laughter came from a few feet away. It was Bucky and Steve. While the four spied through the bushes they noticed some things.

First, Bucky would unnecessarily touch Steve, most likely as a sign of affection.

Secondly, they were always keeping eye contact, as if they were trying to figure out something about the other person.

Third, they were holding hands. Now, these four f*cked up teens definitely weren't the best with relationship advice but they knew one thing for sure. This was a definite sign of liking for each other.

Then finally, they lowered their voices quite often. They saw that this could mean several things.

They're whispering sweet nothings. Cute! Not as bad as the other ideas.

They're talking some dirty sh*t to each other. Yeah, thanks for the input, Quill.

They could be planning a murder. What in the name of actual f*ck Pierson?

They could also be planning a prank which will basically be murder because Steve was usually the one who came up with good ideas and Bucky was, as you've seen before, king of manipulation.

But all in all, the answer was none of those.

A yard or two away, Bucky leaned close to Steve's body placing a hand on his chest. All signs of joy disappearing from Bucky's face.

"Follow me."

As the unofficial couple walked away, their starkers tried to follow before a chaperon came and interrupted trying to start a conversation.

They walked out of the malls back entrance to an old abandoned storage unit area. Being brave the teens walked into a large storage unit towards the back. 

Steve felt dread as he walked into the place where he would hurt him or his friends going insane with his PTSD and relapses. Bucky, on the other hand, was feeling guilty every time Steve looked at him.

'Maybe he found out about me and doesn't want to hang out anymore because he hates me.

' Maybe he'll figure out how much of a b*tch I am and won't want to talk to me anymore.'

Such different thoughts, yet they meant the same thing to the two different people. 

"S- so what's up?" Steve asked, internally groaning at his attempt for small talk.

"Stevie..." Steve held his breath, ready for the worst, "I- I have something to confess."

Steve nodded, telling Bucky to continue. His anxiety was growing by the second.

"I know you have bad relapses and your powers weren't born with you."

He wasn't surprised as he had figured that's what Bucky brought him there for, but he was still slightly taken back. I mean, how had he found out.

"H-how? When?"

"I found out about three years ago...: Bucky laughed bitterly, "So yeah, it's been a while but to be honest when I realized you were leaving once every month I thought you were a werewolf. Then when I figured out you never left on the full moon, I got a little curious and broke into the Dean's office and stole papers on you. Then I heard Tony and Peter talking about how they were gonna help with your 'scare problem' and I figured the rest out from there with all the marks on your wrists and face or the bruises on your friends." Steve's hand instinctively went to his wrists.

"I- I'm sorry I never told you earlier..." Bucky bit his lip at the sudden silence. Steve was in total shock. He always told people about his problem, never has someone told him.

"So you've known for three years? Then how come you still hang out with me?" The blonde asked

But that was when the brunette's face contorted into utter confusion. He tilted his head to the side and furrowed his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm a monster." Steve's hands were bawling into fists and as he was about to say something else he was cut short by a pair of arms hugging him.

"No, you are not! You're a floor ruler that curses under his breath when his idiot friends get into stupid sh*t. Your a tall and muscular bookworm that eats nearly everything given to him but perfers juice over milk. You're a horny little teenage boy that will gingerly make his bed in the morning even though he knows Tony or Peter will mess it up."

Bucky then buried his face into the crook of Steve's neck. He continued muttering those words quietly, yet loud enough for Steve to hear.

"You're still human. You're not some unstoppable creature that attacks everything insight...'' he stopped and pulled away slightly. They stared in each other's eyes. They were so close they could probably feel each other's heartbeats.

"...You're still the only person I have ever loved." And with that he softly leaned into him, their lips brushing, before Steve couldn't take it anymore and desperately pushed his lips against Bucky's.

~~~ Time skip to the front of the school ~~~

They neared the front of the school hand in hand with each other. They both had the largest smiles on their faces. They were chatting about random things, including who they shipped their friends with.

A/N: THE END! Anyways sorry for the weird groups and personalities. All the personalities were made from new friends I made at forensics meet. So if it seems different from the characters I normally write, it's because it is. Also, I put Pierson and Tony together because the personality Pierson was based on is literally in love with Tony.

Anyways happy late Valentines day! Also, this chapter got out before 11 pm. 

Hope you enjoyed!