For my Readers:

Hi! Thank you for choosing this book, i was so afraid of publishing this book in the first place cause I thought people might not like it, but I gather up some confidence and published this book to share what i love, i never knew when did it started..

I guess we could say that i dreamt of a blind person falling inlove with someone he thought he could never trust, i'm dumb i know.

I was really scared to publish this book cause i grew up having insecurities i mean all people have those, but. I grew up having bad grammars and bad English that my foreign cousins would laugh at, they even insult me, i never quite talk to them because i was scared cause i might say something wrong, thinking 'maybe my grammar is wrong'  same here in the book.

I have some bad grammars written here in my book, please excuse that. I'm not perfect. But i'm happy..

I never believed in myself actually, but publishing this book made me happy. If you guys noticed that i keep asking on the end of the chapter to comment down below? Because all of your positivity motivates me.. i feel like people are depending on me, i feel like i am making them happy by writing a story.

I would tell my parents that i have people who like to read my book. But it might be a small achievement for them and might not care in the end. But I don't really care for me it's a big achievement having a thousand of readers that read my book.

I'm sorry for not updating or publishing a book for a long time, i'm just taking care of my depression and anxiety.. i know i'm weird HEHEHE

But despise all that.

I would like to thank all of you for reading my book, loving it and cherishing it.

If you wanted to do something. DO IT. Don't let other people destroy what you love and what makes you happy.

I love all of you.

Love-
Author: KyuPeach