Christmas

~one year later~

Amy's pov:

It's been a year since Will went missing in the upside down.

Things have been pretty normal since then, nothing weird has happened, well hopefully nothing weird does happen...

I just came back from the shops and just missed our campaign, I have a present for Will and now I gotta cycle all the way down to his place to give it to him, not that I mind or anything, but I'd rather just give it to him in my house, but meh not a big deal.

"MS. WHEELER I'M GIVING WILL HIS PRESENT NOW" I shout as I run down the stairs, Ms. Wheeler is standing at the bottom smiling at me "you can call me mom dear" she says handing me a bag full of Christmas treats for the Byers family "wait so does that mean I'm a-" "yes Amy, you're a Wheeler now" I smile with joy and give Ms. Wheeler, I mean, mom a huge hug "thank you" I say quietly "anytime sweety" she brushes the hair out of my face "be back by 9" she says "you mean, I can have dinner, th-there?" "Yes, I know how much you like Will and would love to spend time with him" mom winks at me, I smile happily and sprint out the door.

I grab my bike so fast I almost knocked it over "shit" I say rather loudly "LANGUAGE" dad says through the window "SORRY" I turn around and grab the handlebars of my bike.

I cycled down to Wills house with his present in one hand and the bag of treats hanging on the handlebars. I cycle down the road and into the forest, "there it is" I say to myself as I cycle behind Jonathan's car.

I drop my bike down on the grass and run up to the door. I knock on it frequently and wait for the door to be opened. Finally Joyce opens it "aw hello Amy how are you" she says smiling at me "I'm good thanks" I say smiling back "WILL HONEY YOU'VE GOT A VISITOR". Will runs up to the door "oh, hey Amy" he says, holding a present in his left hand "who's that for?" I ask "oh, this, this is uhm f-for you" he says awkwardly handing it to me "aw thanks Byers" I say smiling sweetly at him, it's easy to see him blush.

"Oh I uhm have this for you too" I hand him his present I got for him, he immediately opens it "cool a star wars colouring book with extra highlighted colours!!!" He says, his smile was so bright, he looked so happy "I know how much you love to colour stuff in" I say rubbing my arm and blushing a bit "you really do know me don't you" he walks closer to me "hehe....y-yea I guess I do".

"Oh and uh Ms. Byers I have something for you and the rest of your family" I hand her the bag full of Christmas treats "aw thank you sweety you shouldn't have" Joyce gives me a hug, I hug back "it's fine Ms. Byers it's fine no big deal".

"Do you, wanna come in for dinner, or have you plans with your family?" Asks Joyce "sure I'd love to" I smile and look down at Will who's has the biggest smile on his face, I've never seen a bigger smile on his face, ever!.

I walk in and close the door behind me. I turn around and see Jonathan and his camera right in front of me "say cheese" he says as he takes a picture of me "jeez Jonathan" I say rubbing my eyes from the flash "heh sorry" Jonathan punches me in the arm playfully, I giggle in response.

"Sorry about the food guys, it's not the best" says Joyce "mom, it's fine" Jonathan says patting her on the back "yea Ms. Byers it looks great" I say with a smile "aw thanks guys" she sits down, me Jonathan and Will sit as well.

"Hey buddy you feeling ok? I know it's been a year but, just as-asking " I ask Will scratching the back of my head "oh, I'm fine" Will replies "ok, good" I ruffle his hair and sip my water.

Will's pov:

Amy ruffles my hair, I am not blushing, I think, I can't control my emotions sometimes. But, my stomach doesn't feel to good "hey I'll be right back" I say standing up out of my chair "where you going?" Asks Amy "b-bathroom" I say as I walk towards the bathroom.

I look at myself in the mirror and feel really sick, and next thing I know it, I had coughed up a black slug, and then suddenly, the lights flickered, and I was in the upside down again....