A secret is told

Amy's pov:

I mess with the ring on my finger my mom had given me, I'm so worried about Will, there's just a part of me that cares about him, a lot. I've never cares about anyone else more than Will, do I have a crush on him? I don't fucking know, maybe I do.....

I walk over to my desk and open one of the drawers. I find the photo album that Mike, Lucas, Dustin, Will and I made together, it has all the pictures that we took together.

I open it up and the first picture that catches my eye, was the one of me and Will when we were 8. We were in a playground, I was on the swing and Will was pushing me, we both had the biggest smiles on our faces.

A tear rolls down my cheek and falls onto the picture. I miss him so much......I seriously hope he's ok cause I'm nothing without him "maybe I do have a crush on him" I say to myself. I prove this by looking at another picture of me and Will just a week ago, our nose and our foreheads were touching and we were smiling at each other "wow..." I say quietly to myself "he's so cute in this photo" I say to myself.

Wait, did I just say that....I mean he is really cute in the photo....but...i just called him cute, I have a crush on Will Byers, I'm actually really happy.

I stare at my bedroom wall "should I tell the others?" I ask myself. I go to reach for my radio transmitter, then I think "maybe I should tell them in person.....".

I grab my backpack and cycle off to school earlier than usual. I wait impatiently for Dustin Mike and Lucas to turn up. Eventually they turn up, early as well "hey, you're here early" says Lucas looking at me slightly confused "good you guys are here....I need to tell you something" I rub my arm and look away "what is it, are you ok???" Mike say walking closer to me, putting his hand on my shoulder.

I look up at all of them and smiles slightly " I heh....might have a small crush on Will" I blush and smile at the thought of Will finding out and him telling me he likes me back.

Mike walks back to Dustin and Lucas "woah...." they all say "what...!?" I say looking away embarrassed "nothing! Don't worry, your secret is safe with us" says Dustin smiling at me "thanks guys" I smile at all of them and skip off into school.

Dustin's pov:

Ok so, Amy likes Will, that's uhhhh nice "should we tell her?" I say "tell her what?!" Asks Lucas "about, you know, Will liking her back..?" "They can tell each other themselves when the time is right Dustin" Mike smirks and walks into school "what do you mean when the time is right?" I ask "Mike?" "MMIIIKKEEE" I run after him almost tripping over multiple times. Lucas just walks behind.

As we walk into the school, I spot Troy flirting with Amy "HEY, TROY YOU LITTLE BASTARD" I shout at him. Troy looks directly at me, he looks pretty pissed "what do you want toothless I'm busy" he looks back at Amy "ugh, leave me alone" Amy says trying to back away "I feel so bad for her" says Mike "we all do..." replies Lucas with a sigh.

Troy pulls her in closer "Troy...." "look, Amy, I know you like me a lot but no need to-" "I DON'T LIKE YOU" she pushes him into his locker and storms off "wait, she doesn't....." Troy looks down slightly dissapointed "wo" me Mike and Lucas say in sync. Troy kicks his locker and walks off "where's Will when you need him.." I say, Lucas shrugs "come on, we're gonna go find Will!" Says Mike "but, shouldn't we get Amy first" I say "yea, she needs to know about him disappearing, since, you know, they like each other" Lucas says fixing his bandana "yea come on let's find her!" Mike runs off leaving me and Lucas behind "HEY!" I sprint after him and Lucas walks "RUN LUCAS RUN" I shout "ugh" Lucas runs after us.

Amy's pov:

I sit outside on a bench, wiping away my tears "stupid Troy" I say kicking a small stone far away from me. I look up to see the stone had landed in front of Mike's foot "you ok?" He asks walking over to me and sitting down on the same bench.

Lucas and Dustin follow and sit down too "I'm fine" I say wiping away the rest of my tears "you sure?" Asks Dustin rubbing my back "mhm" I smile at them "thanks for being there for me guys" I say putting my arms around them "no problem Amy" says Mike "now you guys wanna have some fun before we find Will?" I say smirking "like what?" Asks Lucas "let's get some revenge on Troy and James".