Dungeons and Dragons

Amy's pov:

I lie down on my bed and stare at the ceiling, forgetting all about, well, everything. Then my radio transmitter turns on "hey, do you copy, Amy, hheelloooo" it was Lucas "ugh" I groan as I get out of bed and grab my transmitter "what is it Lucas" I say sounding very tired "we're all in Mikes place playing Dungeons and Dragons, wanna come play too?" "Suppose so" I say "great, see you there" Lucas stops talking.

I grab my backpack and cycle over to Mikes house. Mike Wheeler has been my friend for years now and if it wasn't for him I wouldn't of made any friends in Hawkins what so ever.

I park my bike next to Will, Lucas and Dustin's bikes and run towards the front door.

I knock on the door and wait for somebody to answer it. A few moments later Mikes mom opens the door "oh hello Amy" she says with a smile "come on in the boys are down in the basement" "thanks Mrs. Wheeler" I say running down to the basement, but then I had an idea, Will was facing the opposite way from the stairs, so maybe I could you know, scare him.

I sneak down the stairs, Mike and Lucas spot me but I put my finger over my lips and nod at Will, they smirk. I walk off the last step and stand behind Will, I slam my hands down on his shoulders "HEY BYERS" I shout "AGHH JESUS" he shouts almost falling off the chair he's sitting on.

Everyone laughs and Dustin almost knocks over the pizza "SHIT THE PIZZA" he says grabbing it "phew". I look at Will "did I scare you Byers?" I say giggling "what do you think" he says smirking at me.

Will's pov:

I've been in Mikes house for about 10 hours now, don't tell his mom, and Lucas had invited Amy over to play for a bit "is Amy here yet?" I ask "she should be soon" says Dustin "ok, g-good" I say getting slightly worried that something bad had happened to her "oooo looks like someone is excited for our little lady friend to come down to play" says Mike smirking at me "OOOOOOO" says Dustin and Lucas at the same time "shut up" I say blushing slightly, a bit embarrassed.

I take a slice of pizza and pretend nothing happened. Seconds later I get a huge fright "HEY BYERS" said the voice from behind me "AGHH JESUS" I shout almost falling off my chair. Everyone laughs "did I scare you Byers?" It was Amy, of course it was "what do you think" I say smirking at her "I think.....I did scare you" says Amy ruffling my hair, I blush a bit and smile. This day could not get anymore awkward.

Amy's pov:

I sit next to Will as we start to play Dungeons and Dragons "do you hear that sound...." says Mike. He grabs the demogorgon and slams it on the desk "Will what's your reaction!" Shouts Mike. Will looks slightly terifyed "Use fireball!" Says Lucas "no! Cast protection spell!" Says Dustin "no fireball!" "Protection!" "Fireball!" "Protection".

Will panics and shouts "FIREBALL". The die fly out his Wills hands on the ground "shit where'd it go?!" I say. We all get out of our chairs and search the basement for the die "where is it, where is it?!" Says Mike "oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god" says Dustin panicking "Mike!" Says Mrs. Wheeler from the top of the basement stairs "come on you have to stop now" Mike groans and runs upstairs "I found it!" Says Lucas "yes!!" "Seven" he says "does a seven count?!" Asks Will "no, it doesn't" says Lucas pissed off.

"Come on guys we better get going" I say walking upstairs, Lucas, Dustin and Will following me. We all walked outside to get our bikes and go home.

Few minutes later Dustin walks back out with a slice of pizza in his hand "there's something seriously wrong with your sister" says Dustin "I know that, but she's not that bad" says Mike "maybe it's cause she's dating that dork Steve Harrington" I say, Mike sniggers "yea".

"Well see ya later Wheeler" I say cycling off "bye!" He shouts at the rest of us "last one to my place is a rotten egg" says Will cycling ahead of us "HEY I WASN'T READY" says Dustin cycling behind me. I look behind me and stick my tongue out at Dustin, but when I look back ahead of me, Will is gone "hey, I think ima just go back to my place" I say slightly worried, I cycle past Dustin and back home "ok?" Says Dustin extremely confused, but all I could think of was, is Will ok?.

Will's pov:

"Last one to my place is a rotten egg" I say cycling towards my house "HEY I WASN'T READY" Shouts Dustin. I cycle into the forest where my house is, then I saw something, in front of me. I fall off my bike and run over to my house.

I run into my house and run past the dog "MOM!?" I shout "JONATHAN" I shout, Jonathan is my older brother. Nobody was home except for the dog, I decide to keep running.

I see that the shed door is open and run straight into it. I slammed the door. I think I'm safe, until I turn around and see this, THING, staring at me. It grabbed me and I blacked out.