Revenge

Amy's pov:

Me and the rest of the party came up with some ideas on how to get Troy back "we could pull down his pants when he's not looking?" Suggests Dustin, we all just snigger "we could cut his precious hair when he's asleep" says Lucas "that's the best one yet" I say. Lucas smirks. "You got any ideas Amy?" Asks Mike "uhhhmmm, maybe we could steal his lunchbox and replace his food with insects" I mess with my ring "it's not that good" "Amy....It's brilliant!" Says Mike patting me on the back "really?" I say looking up at them "yea duh" says Lucas giving me a thumbs up "come on, I have loads of insects in my house!" Dustin gets up and runs off to get his bike "WAIT UP HENDERSON" I shout, getting up and sprinting after him.

After we got our bikes we cycled as fast as we could to Dustin's house to get some insects "MOM" Dustin shouted through the window "OPEN THE DOOOOOOR" "jeez Dustin our ears are bleeding" I say covering my ears as he continues to shout "oops uhhh sorry?" He says smiling awkwardly.

Eventually Dustin's mom opens the door "Dustin?! Shouldn't you be in school!" His mom says putting her hands on her hips "uhhhhhhh" Dustin looks at us "we uhhh have a project to do and we were put in a group" says Mike "yea we need to uhm get stuff from Dustin's house, cause he's the leader of the group" continues Lucas "I am?" Says Dustin confused. I elbow him in the ribs "I mean, yea, I am" Dustin rubs his ribs pretending it doesn't hurt, when it probably does.

"Oh, ok then come on in boys, oh and girl" says Dustin's mom "thanks a lot" I mumble as I walk into the house "come on I've LOADS of insects in my bedroom" says Dustin sprinting up to his bedroom "Why would he keep them in his bedroom?" I ask. Lucas and Mike shrug and just follow him upstairs.

When we walk up there the first thing I see is the part of Dustin's bedroom wall, where we carved our names into "hey look" I say walking over to it "remember this" I smile as I look at it "Mike, Will, Lucas, Dustin and Amy" "best friends forever" "Oh yea!" Says Dustin walking next to me "I'll never forget this" Mike and Lucas walk next to us and smile, then I look at Will's name and stop smiling, I put my hand over his name "I miss him so much" I say looking down sadly "don't worry Amy" Mike says putting his hand on my shoulder "we're gonna find him, no matter what".

~time skip~

We walk back to school just in time for lunch "I have an idea" I say "ima distract Troy, while you grab his lunchbox and do a little switch-a-roo" "oo that's good" says Lucas grabbing the insects off Dustin "oi!" Says Dustin loudly. Everybody looks at him "shhhhh Henderson!" "Sorry?".

I casually walk over to Troy "hey, Troy" I say looking at him, trying to make it look like I feel bad for him "yea gorgeous what is it!?" Troy says not looking up from the table "look, I'm sorry for what I said earlier" I look away and rub my arm "oh, come on gorgeous no need to apologise" Troy stands up and hugs me "o-ok?" I say awkwardly hugging back.

I see Lucas replacing the food in his lunchbox when James isn't looking, giving the real food to Dustin "wait I have an idea" says Mike quietly, he puts a couple of insects into Troy's sandwich, while Lucas puts the rest of the insects into his lunchbox, trying to keep them hidden. As Troy let's go of the hug, I give a signal to the boys to tell them to scatter, they sprint off to another table "so, see you later" I turn around and walk back to the boys "bye gorgeous" he says.

I sit next to Mike "you think this'll work?" I ask "course it will, he's dumb enough to eat the sandwich anyway" Mike sniggers "good point" Lucas says while he takes a slurp out of his Coca Cola "slurp less will you Lucas" says Dustin smacking Lucas in the back of the head "jeez ok" "guys guys shut up, look!" I nudge all of them and point at Troy who's about to open his lunchbox "oo this should be good" Dustin takes out his binoculars "what the hell mate?!" I slap Dustin in the arm "always come prepared my friend, always come prepared" Dustin smirks and looks through his binoculars.

I roll my eyes and watch as he takes a bite out of his sandwich "gross what's in this?!" Troy says as he takes apart his sandwich "EW EW EW GROSS" Troy throws his sandwich at James's face "EW GET IT OFF" James throws it at the floor as the insects crawl out. Mike, Lucas Dustin and I burst out laughing. Troy look directly at us "you didn't mean that apologie did you.." Troy looks at me "course I didn't, I don't like you, at all, and what we planned there, was revenge, you deserve it" I stand up and walk off like a sassy bitch "oooooooo" the boys say as the run after me "stupid girls" Troy mutters as he sits back down.

"Best revenge ever!" I say putting my arms around the boys "yep!!!!" They all say in sync "you guys are the greatest friends I could ever have". I smile at them "we know" says Lucas, then he laughs, that creates a chain reaction, we all start laughing as we walk home.