The back of the arcade

Jonathan's pov:

I fold the letter and put it into my pocket. I run past my mom "where do you think your going Jonathan?" She asks "to find Will" I say "ok then I'll, I'll go down to Cheif Hopper!" My mom grabs her bag and runs off to the police station. I get in my car and drive off to the arcade.

I park my car in a free parking space and run towards the back of the arcade. I hear some footsteps, I take out my gun and point it to where I heard the footsteps "who's there?!" I say quietly, I load my gun.

Three figures walk out in front of me "Jonathan?" Says one of them. They walk out of the shadows, jesus it was Mike, Dustin and Lucas "oh jesus" I say putting away my gun.

Mikes pov:

I pace up and down my bedroom thinking of what had happened to Will. I pick up my radio transmitter. "Hello? Lucas? Dustin? Anyone???" I say rather loudly "yea Mike?" Says Lucas "oh ok good someone's here, look, we need to find Will!" "yea I know that but how?!" Says Dustin out of nowhere "did he say he was going anywhere today?" I ask "uhhhh. Oh I remember!" Shouts Dustin "jeez man my ears" "oops sorry Lucas" "it's fine, what were you gonna say?" "Didn't Will tell us he was gonna ask Amy out on a date today?" "Oh yea, well done Dustin! He might be there, and was getting ready for the date during school times, it could be possible and only one way to find out! Come on guys grab your stuff and get going, over and out!" "Yes sir, over and out!" Say Dustin and Lucas in sync as they turn off their transmitters.

We all met up at the front of the arcade with our bikes "ready?" I ask "ready as I'll ever be" says Dustin proudly "Why do you sound so proud?!" Asks Lucas to Dustin "because I am" replies Dustin, standing in a rather heroic position "right?, anyways come on guys" we walk towards the back of the arcade slowly and quietly. Then Dustin steps on a piece of glass "SHHHH" we all say to him "sorry" replies Dustin quietly.

I hear a gun being loaded and get slightly worried, what if he got shot!!?? We all step a bit closer into the shadows "who's there?!" I take a step closer to see who it is "Jonathan?".

We all step out of the shadows to reveal ourselfs "oh jesus" says Jonathan putting his gun away. I look at Dustin, to see his head tilted slightly to the left, looking at Jonathan confused, he points at him "what are you doing here?!" He asks "l-looking for Will, cause y-yea know he's my brother" says Jonathan putting his hands in his pockets "yea, so are we!" Says Lucas taking a step forward "wait, did you guys know about Will, you know, asking-" "yes yes of course we do Jonathan, why else would we be here" I say waving my hands around in the air for no reason.

"So, all of you knew, ab-about his little crush on your fr-friend" Jonathan says looking at all of us in the eyes "duh course we did" replied Lucas "wait" Dustin starts "you didn't know???" "Well, he, he did say to me once that he had a crush on someone, but he was to shy to tell me at the time...." Jonathan looks away, as if he was disappointed that Will didn't trust him, I felt kinda bad...

~flashback to when Will told Jonathan about his crush~

no one's pov:

Will sat outside on the grass on a bright and sunny day, staring at the sky. Jonathan walked up to him and sat next to him "hey little bro what you doing?" He asks "just, thinking" he says, still staring at the sky "about what?" "Nothing much..." Will looks down at the grass and crosses his legs.

Jonathan puts his hand on Will's shoulder "come on bro you can tell me anything". Will sighs "ok, I'll tell you" Will looks directly at Jonathan "I, well I uhm, I like a girl, but, I don't think she likes me back, only as a friend" Will stares at the grass not saying anything more "well Will, the only way to find out if she likes you more than a friend, is to ask her" Jonathan smiles at Will "your right....Thanks Jonathan!" Will jumps up and runs inside to write a note to Amy (which was the note to ask her on a date) "WAIT, WHAT'S HER NAME?!" Shouts Jonathan. But Will doesn't hear him.

~flashback over~

Mike's pov:

"Jonathan, how about you go home and get some rest, we will find Will sooner or later, we all miss him, but we gotta survive at least a couple of days without him" I say looking at Dustin and Lucas, who nod at me "yo-your right Mike, th-thanks" Jonathan smiles at us and walks back to his car "come on guys we better get going, before our parents kill us" I walk off to get my bike, while Dustin and Lucas follow behind me.