Goodbye Mike

Amy's pov:

Dustin lifts up El and we all run off, I look behind me for a second, and see that the demogorgon jumped ontop of the man and is eating him alive. I put my hands over my mouth in shock and run after the boys.

We run into a class and Dustin lays El down on an empty desk. I look at the door "I think we lost it" says Lucas. But then suddenly, the demogorgon burst through the door "QUICK TAKE OUT THE WRIST ROCKET" Shouts Mike and Dustin "QUICK" "I'M TRYING I'M TRYING".

I panic and use my mind to throw a table at the demogorgon...but it doesn't do much damage "shit" I say to myself "QUICK LUCAS" Mike shouts at him, Lucas fires multiple rocks at it, no use.

"COME ON LUCAS" I shout. Lucas takes the last rock, aims it, and as soon as he let's go, THE DEMOGORGON FLIES INTO THE WALL "what the...".

El, she, she pushes past us "El no!" Mike runs up to her but she pushes him back "Eleven!! Let me do this!!!" I shout...she doesn't respond, she walks closer to the demogorgon, and turns around as the demogorgon whines in pain "goodbye Mike" she says "no..." I say to myself, I look down at Mike, tears pouring down his face.

"No more" El says, lifting her arm up, she screams loudly as the demogorgon disintegrates, but, sh-she does too.... "El...." I walk closer, but she's gone...

"EL?" Shouts Mike. We all scream her name, but no answer, El is, is gone...

Mike goes on his knees and cries, I bend down and put my arm around him "it's ok Mike, it's ok" and kneel down as well and give him a huge hug, Lucas and Dustin join in as well.

We walk out of the school in huge shock, but then Joyce and Hopper pull over "hey kids, come on!" Shouts Hopper "where's Eleven?" Asks Joyce. We all look at each other... "gone" I say, Joyce and Hopper look at us, their facial expressions show that they are sorry for us "well, come on, Will, he's in hospital, wanna go see him?" Asks Joyce.

I immediately stop looking depressed "yes!" I run into Hoppers car, the boys follow slowly, their hands in their pockets.

~time skip~

I put my hands on my knees and yawn "it's been forever" I mumble to myself, I look to my left and see Dustin and Lucas sleeping, and Mike, well, he just looked sad, then the door opened "he's awake" the doctor says. I jump up, so does Mike. "Come on guys wake up!" Mike says shaking Dustin and Lucas as I run out the door.

We all run into Will's hospital bedroom "Byers!!!" We all say, Dustin Mike and Lucas all hug him at the same time "hey hey go easy on him" says Joyce with a smile. I walk up after "how you doing Will?" I say to him as I sit down on his bed "good I guess" he laughs a bit. I put my hand on his "I missed you kid" I say smiling "me too..".

I lean down and kiss him on the forehead, he smiles at me. I stand up and the boys start blurting out a load of stuff, Will starts to laugh but then starts coughing "maybe don't make him laugh too much" I say giggling "ok" Mike puts his arm around me and smirks.

We tell Will everything that had happened while he was gone, he didn't believe it at first but it all happened, I'm just glad he's back and alive ♡.