Eleven

Amy's pov:

Me and the rest of the party decided to go find Will tonight, even though we're not aloud, but we need to find him sooner or later.

I ran downstairs to eat my dinner, I literally just grabbed a chicken wing and ran out the door.

No one's pov:

"What's wrong with her?" Asks Mikes dad "oh there's this thing going on, for Will, and she really wants to get there early, cause you know she really misses Will" explains Mike "so she loves him" Asks Nancy "what! Yea, I mean no, I mean, ugh" Mike walks out the door "MICHAEL" screams his mom, but he doesn't return.

Mike grabs his bike and cycles off to their meeting place, where hin Dustin Lucas and Amy will meet, to find Will.

Amy's pov:

I waited a while for the rest of the bits to turn up, but they did eventually after about 15 minutes. "What took you guys so long!" I say waving my hands around in the air for no reason what so ever "cat problems" says Dustin "sister problems" says Lucas "mother problems" says Mike "ok then...?".

"Shit it's starting to rain" yells Dustin "ok ok let's just get this over with!" Says Lucas as he walks over the police tape, we all follow.

"This isn't scary at all" I say pulling up my hood "don't worry, everything will be fine" Mike says to me putting his arm around my neck "HEY LOOK" Dustin shouts giving us all a huge fright "jeez man what is it!" Says Lucas "isn't that Will's bike!" Dustin points at it "oh my god.....it is...." I kneel down and lift it up sightly "we have to find him".

I pick up Will's bike and lean it up against a tree "come on let's go in deeper" Lucas walks ahead "oi wait up Sinclair!" I shout as we walk after him. All of a sudden we hear a 'snap' behind us, we quickly turn around and point our flashlights in the direction of where we had heard the noise......but you won't believe what's in front of us.

"What the" I mutter under my breath. It was a girl, with a shaved head and a dirty yellow dressing gown, we all look at her extremely confused. I look over at Mike who's giving her a very nice look, oh don't tell me Wheeler likes the girl, jesus.

~time skip~

"Who the hell is she?" I ask. Lucas and Dustin shrug, but Mike walks up to the girl who's sitting on his couch "hey, what your name?" Asks Mike. The girl shows him a tattoo she has, it says '001', then she points at her throat "so that's your name?" Says Mike, the girl nods, "well I'm Mike, short for Michael, and maybe we could call you El, short for Eleven".

"I'm Amy" I say "these two dingus's are Dustin and Lucas" "HEY" they both shout "don't mind those two, there just idiots" says Mike to El "idiots?" She asks "uhm they're people who don't know much" I say smirking as Lucas and Dustin smack me in the arm multiple times.

Mike gives El some clothes to put on, but she tries to take off her dressing gown in front of us "NO JEEZ" I shout "NO NO" "go change in the bathroom" says Mike bringing her into the bathroom in the basement.

After a while, El came back out with fresh clothes on "may that never happen again" says Dustin fixing his cap "yyyeeeeaaaa" Lucas takes a couple steps back.

"Your one of us now El, our friend" Mike smiles at Eleven, I'm pretty sure he likes her, sweet, but kinda not at the same time "what is, friend?" She asks "oh are you kidding me!" Lucas says loudly "shush Lucas" I say smacking him in the arm "ouch!" "A friend is like a person who you care about a lot" starts Mike "yea and that you can trust" finishes Dustin "oh and most importantly, friends don't lie" Says Mike "friends, don't, lie?" El says "yea, exactly" I walk up to her and smile, I think me and her will be great friends, maybe not Lucas, might take him a while to get used to her, but I completely trust her 100%.