Alcohol and Video Games

Once again, thanks for being patient with me, everyone! I'm going to do a triple update today, as well as update my other Namjin fic! WHOO!!! Anyways, enjoy! (Namjin are a mess.)

~~~~~

"Namjoon, that bastard," Jin growled, storming around Hoseok's bedroom after dinner that night.

"Why did he do that?"

"That's the sixth time you've asked me that since he left the beach," his friend chuckled.

He shot him a glare. "I'm being serious, Hoseok. I was obviously trying to get out of that, and Namjoon looked right at me, smiled, and handed me over to those girls on a silver platter."

"You're being dramatic." Hoseok rolled his eyes at him. "You're the one who told those girls yes. If you didn't want to, you should have said no."

"I didn't want to upset them."

"You're too much of a pushover," Hoseok scolded him. "If you don't want to do something, just say no. They would have understood."

"Will you just let me be mad at Namjoon?" He snapped.

The other man chuckled. "Hyung, you're too much of a pushover with Namjoon, too. You're not even dating him yet and you're already whi—"

"If you say whipped I will fire you," he warned, causing Hoseok to laugh.

"It's true, though."

"And how is that?" He frowned. "It's not like I go out of my way to do whatever he says—he barely even speaks to me, so how could I be?"

"Maybe not, but you did give him a private tour of the company, and you came on this trip to try to make up with him, and you—"

"Yah," he snapped, "I get it. That just makes me sound desperate."

"You are—"

"You're fired."

Hoseok burst into laughter, ignoring Jin's attempts at angry curses until he finally gave in to laughter too.

"You know a manager definitely isn't supposed to feel like I do towards one of their idols," he sighed after a while, sitting on Hoseok's bed.

"Looks like we're both screwed."

"You're perfectly fine," he smirked. "You're just using that instructor title as something to hide behind."

"I am not," the man frowned.

He raised an eyebrow at him. "Plenty of instructors in this business have relationships with trainees. Actually, it makes sense that those things would happen, since idols can't really openly date."

"I guess you're right," he sighed.

Jin smiled, patting his back. "I think you should talk to Jimin tomorrow."

"Probably."

"Well," he sighed, getting to his feet, "I'm going to go play some games before I go to bed. Want to join?"

"I smell like seawater, so I'm going to get in the bath."

"See you tomorrow, then." He wished his friend a good night, then headed to his own room next door. He stopped as he closed Hoseok's door, spotting Namjoon standing outside of his hotel door, frowning as if he was thinking deeply about something.

"Namjoon?"

He jumped, his head snapping up. "Hyung! What are you doing out here?"

"Going to my room?"