【7 minutes in heaven » shoto todoroki】

anime: my hero academia (u should watch this)

Enjoy a one shot with our pure boy
~~~

I woke up early in the morning and as usual, I eat breakfast, take a bath and brush my teeth before going to school.

After fixing my things, I grabbed my school shoes and sat near the door and put it on.

Before I leave, my mom handed me the bento she made and kissed my cheeks and squeezed it after.

"Mom... stop." I gigled at her and so she lets go of me. I waved good bye to her and as I walked away.

In the morning, I always get to see this calming scenery in the street. I love observing strangers doing their own thing. The wind of the cold breeze that passes gently through my face, and seeing the trees swaying back and forth.

I was waiting for the 'go' signal for us to walk in the pedestrian lane. People started walking while I follow them. I was at the back, listening to the music and checking my phone unbothered.

Suddenly, out of knowhere, someone grabbed my waist rapidly and dodged the car. I glanced at the traffic light to see that it already turned into stop to go.

"Watch it." I widened my eyes and was shocked to see that my classmate, Todoroki was in front of me, still holding my waist while we fell at the ground.

"Yea... yeah. Thank you, Todoroki." I stuttered feeling embarrased.

"Umh... Todoroki-kun, you're still holding my waist..." I can feel my cheeks turning into red.

He gasped and lets go of me while we stand up. "Sorry. Are you hurt?" He asked me shyly.

"I'm fine." I held my arm feeling the pain so he checked it and saw that I have a bruise and it is bleeding.

"It's not that severe." I stated for him not to worry.

He grabbed a clean white handkercheif from his bag. "I can accompany you at the infirmary later if you like." He said while carefully wrapping the clothe in my arm so that the bleeding would stop. I just stared at him and he knot it.

"N- no. It's fine." Instead, I asked him if he wants to walk together since we have the same destination and he nodded shyly in agreement.

Ever since we got in the U.A. Todoroki Shoto became my first friend. We don't really talk to each other that often and he sometimes prefer to be alone rather than being around with people.

Me and Todoroki arrived at the U.A. and he opened the gigantic door in front of us. When we entered, the students gazed at us as if we are a couple or what.

"Woah! Todoroki did you finally got yourself a girlfriend?" Kaminari and Mineta leaned towards him causing him to back down a bit. He kept his hand on his pockets not answering.

Kirishima was smirking at me giving me a suspicious look.

Tsuyu noticed the cloth that was wrapped around my wrist. "Kero. What happened to your arm, Y/N-chan?" Uraraka checked it too.

"Nothing. I'm already fine. Thanks to Todoroki-kun." I looked at him slowly smiling. When he's looking on the other side.

"Ah. Todoroki you're lucky with Y/N!" Mineta teasingly said while caressing his hand on his chin. Aizawa-sensei arrived and ordered us to take our seats and so we did.

~ after class ~

Mina caught the attention of everyone saying that she saw a hideout room in around near our classroom. She excitingly announced that we could play 7 minutes in heaven just for fun before going home.