Ch. 11

Blairanova POV-

I opened the door so fast that hit her to the ground. She gave a surprised look. But then she launches at me and punches me in the stomach. I pushed her off but before I was able to throw a punch. A soc pulled me and threw me in the middle of the rumble.

"Shit," I whispered.

A guy tried to swing at me i dodged him than kicked him in the groin. I backed up and bumped into Soda.

"Hey!" Soda turned me around than said, "Blair..!?"

"Hi," I said smiling. "Watch out!" I shouted I saw a boy try to tackle Soda.

I saw someone coming toward Darry from the back of him so I punched and kicked the soc.

Darry turned and shouted, "BLAIR WHAT IN THE ACTUAL HELL...!?"

"Wow she's really good," Curly said laughing.

The guys turned to look at me and then continued but then Dallas out of no where put me behind him.

"What are you doing..?" Dally said confusedly and fighting at the same time.

"I don't even know." I said kind of out of breath that so much happened.

No one would touch me since Dally was there. Until I saw the girl coming my way, working her way through the crowd. She came with a pocket knife which was against the rules. She came to swing the knife in my face and I dodged but she still got me by a little.

The guys stopped the rumble since 'socs' technically lost since that was against the rules. I went to punch the girl but my brothers held me back by my arms.

"Ya know what.." I said while jumping and kicking her in the chin.

"Aah," she screamed in agony.

She fell back from the impact.

I heard all the guys 'Oooing'. The gang looked at me in disbelief.

We made it into the car. We drove in silence. Than, we all got to the house. I sat on the couch and sighed.

"What just happened?" Johnny asked shaking his head.

"Well I was in the car just watching you guys than the girl who attacked me last time. Claiming to be Dallys ex. So the-." I explaining until being interrupted.

"Silvia," They all said in a eye roll except Dally.

"Wai-." I tried to say but then Dallas interrupted me.

"Let's not talk or ask about her, man. OK!?" Dallas said with his fist in ball and stormed out.

It bothered me a little that he didn't want to open up, but I just let it be and finished my story.

"Just go to bed, looking at you gives me headache." Darry saids rubbing his temple.

I smack my teeth turned to go towards my room but then Dallas came back in and asked, "Hey Blair come outside with me."

I nodded and then we walked to the lot.

We looked up at the sunset sitting on the couch, we were quiet.

He broke the silence by saying, "I'm sorry for Silvia. I should've told you about her."

"I already know about her, I just forgot all about her. I just didn't know who she actually was or her name. Also you don't have to apologize for her." I say looking at him flipping my hair the other way, away from my face.

"Yeah.., you were a real bad ass today." Dallas said grinning.

"Hm. Thanks," I say while looking down smiling.

We just stood there watching the sun set to the starry night.

"Hey I was wondering if you wanna go to the dingo tomorrow. You and I..?" Dallas asked kind of confidently.

"Like a..date?" I asked and then completely regretted saying it.

He chuckled and said, "Yeah, you can call it that."

I nodded and blushed of embarrassment. Than, I noticed. 'Am I falling for the biggest player in Tulsa?' I never act this way around other guys. My stomach gets butterflies when around him. I immediately denied my feelings.

He walked me home and we just exchanged a hug.

"Goodnight, Blair. Cya tomorrow," He said running back then releasing the hug.