Ch.4

Blairanova POV-

I woke up at 9:00 am to Two-bit yelling at Steve for drinking his beer.
"Hey, the was my last bottle." Two-bit yelled at Steve.

"You just drank a bottle..?" Steve said confusedly.

I started to walk downstairs in my light pink cami and my floral pj shorts. I saw the whole gang doing their usual thing except Dally wasn't here yet. I was almost down the stairs until I tripped on one of Sodas shoes.
"Wahh" I started to fall suddenly Dally caught me.

"Be careful." Dally said while grinning at me.

I laugh it off since his smile is contagious. I'm guessing he just came inside.

"Hands off. Hands off." Darry repeated and everyone laughed.

"Uh..I almost fell down the stairs." I told Darry while crossing my arms.

"Not important. Someone has to come with me to go buy drinks..?" Two-bit demanded.

"Take Pon-" Soda try to say but I cut him off.

"I'll go," I voluntarily said.

"Nope. Absolutely not." Darry said without even looking at me and still reading his paper.

"Darry, we're just going to the corner store," I say to him while walking up to Darry to try to get his attention.

" You got rolled up on maybe you guys can get jumped. I'm not taking that chance." Darry said shaking his head no.

"Johnny, Ponyboy and i'll go too." Dally said while pulling my arm to head out.

"If something happens to Blair, you guys are considered dead. Got it?" Darry glanced at us with a serious look.

"Yeah, yeah. Lets go!" Two-bit yelled while running out the door.

We all leave. Dally was holding on my wrist loosely the whole time to the corner store. We enter the corner store. We skimmed through beer section.

"Lets get this brand." Johnny said while pulling it out.

They always get that brand and I don't like it so that's why I don't drink it.

"No, not that ale." I said while pulling the one I like out.

Ponyboy started to push the drinks I had back in its place.

"'Tis. 'Tis. 'Tis. Who said you were gonna drink ?" Two-bit said with his index finger shaking no.

"I did." I said with a blank look on face.

"Dal-." He cuts me off.

"Don't ask me." Dally said and shrugged.

"How about you ask Darry first and then let's see," Ponyboy insisted.

I didn't reply and just started to walk out the store by myself. I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and it was Dally. I turn back around and start walking towards my house. I'm mad because Pony is the same age as me but he can drink at least a little but I can't.

Then I saw an old, raggedy, beat up Volkswagen roll up. It had a girl in it.
"Hey, wheres Dallas Winston ?" The girl in the passenger seat said.

"Behind me. Dontya see?" I say walking away.

Dally started sprinting towards me and said, "run."

So he pulled me into this alleyway. He had his face one way looking if they were following us and me pinned on the brick wall. I close my eyes cuz I know as soon as he looks at me I'm going to blush.
"Why are you closing your eyes?" He saids laughingly.

"No reason."I say with my eyes still closed.

"Open your eyes, Doll."Dally putting my chin up a little.

What going to happen next...

|Baby Curtis| (The Outsiders)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें