Ch.20

Blair POV:
We got home finally, and darry was on the couch seemed like he waiting for me. he looked at me and i look back at him..

"Hey Blair." He said with a straight face

"Hey?" i say confused. then i say, "isn't this the part where you yell at me about something that has nothing do with me and just your possessiveness over me?" i say squinting at him..

He got up and said, " let go." He grabbed my hand and we walked outside.

Soda POV:
They all got up and i said, "Nope, all greasers stay here."

"what the hell man." Two-but said throwing himself back on the couch.

Blair POV:

"Ummm... what are you doing...?" i say confusingly.

"Let's go get a shake." Darry said while leaving the front porch.

i turned and look at the door and then right back at Darry and reluctantly followed behind him.

We got to the dingo and he got us shakes and i say down and waited for him.

Darrel POV:

As i was walking up to Blair kicking her feet under the table and i have a deja vu moment and saw the my little bug from when she was a kid. At that moment, back to reality, I smiled at her and she looked back at weirdly.

"You still like chocolate?" I said while sitting across her.

"Why are you doing this Dar?" she asked genuinely.

I paused for a bit then took a breath and said, "i want to fix my relationship with you."

She sips the shake and said, "and whysss that?"

"I knowww, i'm such a bad brother and you please you have to understand i was a kid too when our parents passed and then taking care of 3 of yous. It's hard." I say looking for sympathy.

"Darry, you act like a dick." She said lifting her eyes at me with a straight face then sipping her drink.

I guess i deserved that comment, I inhale and exhaled.

"Well, should've expected that. Haha, wellll.. you are the most special, and do not tell your brothers.. now that i think of it they probably know that." I say

She laughed, I made my kid sister laugh again. like when she was a kid. I made her laugh. not cry. That felt good, why do I make her cry, rather than laugh.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry," I said looking down.. "You should always be smiling. Always be happy."

"Hey! Don't think i don't love you Darrel. I love you and i know you try your best. Just be nicer and at least more lenient with me. I promise i try my best too." Blair said holding my hand.

"I know, im so fucking hard on you. You probably don't have a boyfriend behind my back." I say.

Blair POV:

"I don't, even if I did. It should not be a problem. I make my decisions for my life. You know i would never loose focus of my goals nor make bad decisions for myself." I say looking at him and then slurping my milkshake.

"It's just-." He said but i interrupted.

"It's just you want to protect me, listen I'm in high school, i'm already starting to plan life after it, time moves fast Dar. I want to experience things." I say looking at him and being serious.

Darry saids sadly saying, "but you're my kid sister. You're a kid. You're my kid."

"Yes Darry very aware of that but also almost 16." I say looking at him.