Ch. 7

TW: S/A ⚠️
(if you're sensitive to this subject please do not read this but i'll tell you when to stop)

Blairanova POV-

I felt eyes on me.
Then, Pony said "hey! sit right here." Pointing at the chair.
He went to sit in the front with Johnny. I was confused why they'd do that than I saw Dallas come with his hands in his pockets and sit next to me.
"Those fuckers." I said under my breath.

Then I look Dally for a sec and he gave me a smirk. I looked down immediately. I knew that my face was completely red.
I heard Dally chuckle and come closer to my ear, and whisper "You looked so good its unbelievable, I could just take.."

He stopped because Pony asked "want popcorn..?"

I didn't say anything, I kept my head down.

"Yeah, I'll come with you." Dallas said while I look up and he winks at me.

I saw Johnny in the front. I needed some fresh air , even though I was outside.

I worked my way to an alleyway. I sat down next to the dumpster.

I sat there for a couple seconds. Inhaling and exhaling.

"Aah, look who it is. The slut who is always with my man," A girl said to me with her hands on her hips.

I look at her trying to figure out who she was.

"Remember me?" The girl said stepping closer.

"Oh you're that girl in that messed up Volkswagen, What's up?" I said looking up at her with a confused look.

"Listen up bitch." She said grabbing my shirt and slamming me against the dumpster.

I groaned and looked at her , trying to figure out why she did that. I looked at the guy behind her it was the guy in passenger seat from last time.

"Don't ever give me sass or go near Dally." She said while putting her hand around my neck.

I didn't say anything just gave her a scared look.

"Got it!?" She said making a grip harder.

"Ye-Yes." I said between coughs.

She lets go and I'm just trying to catch my breath.

( STOP READING UP TO HERE, ONCE AGAIN S/A ⚠️)

"She's all yours." She said to her guy friend.

The guy came up to me and I was more scared than before.

"I'm gonna have fun with you." The guy said coming towards me and with a spooky smile on his face.

He had be 20 or older and was soc. Older than Darry.
I was scared and yelled "no! Get the hell away from me."

He punched me in the ribs than my nose.

"You listen here little girl. I'm your Daddy, you listen to me." He said screaming in my face, covering my mouth.

I tried not to cry but slowly tears were coming out. He started kissing my neck. I was tilting my head back so he doesn't kiss my lips.

I wish the gang was here. Darry, Soda, Pony, Steve, Two,..Dallas. Anyone at all.

Blood was dripping from my nose to my lips.

He started pull my dress up but then I heard someone say my name.

Than I saw someone pull me up from the floor my vision was blurry so I couldn't see who it was.

"It's okay, I got you sis." I heard Pony say that I started crying on his shoulder.

I passed out in his arms out of pain. I woke up and saw Dallas face. I was being carried by him.

"Dallas?" I said to him putting my hand on his face.

"Close your eyes. No one will ever hurt you again. I promise you that." Dallas said that pulling my hair over my face.

I fell back asleep and then woke up on the couch. I saw the whole gang around me.

"Personal space exists you know." I said looking at them all.

"Oh bug." Soda said hugging me tight.

"Ouch. Ouch." I said sighing.

"Sorry." Soda released me and backed up.

I saw Steve come up and say "I promise I'll beat there asses where it's hard for them to breathe."

I laughed as he said that but he looked serious.

Two came and said, "please don't ever leave our sides. Ever." patting my head.

Johnny came up and started blabbing,"I'm so sorry I didn't watch you, this is all my fault. I'm all to blame. I should've sat next to you. If my best friend died I don't what I would do. I should've-."

I cut him off and pulled him for a hug and whispered, " I don't blame you Johnny." I gave him I smile.

Pony came up and said, "Stupid popcorn." I laughed than he hugged me.

I was looking for Dallas and Darry. I got up and off the couch.

"What are you doing?" Soda said grabbing my wrist motioning for me to get back on the couch.

"Where's Darrel and Dallas?" I asked.

"The kitchen. Scheduling the next rumble." Steve says pointing towards the kitchen.

I start to walk but I fell back because instant pain in my ribs.
"Ah!" yell out of agony.

The gang gets me up. Dally and Darry ran in.

"Blair." Darry says running up to me.

I was placed on the couch again

"How stupid can I be?" Darry mumbles.

"I'm sorry." I say looking down.

"This is all my fault. Mom, Dad are probably looking down on me," Darry saids trying his hardest not to cry.

"I'm so sorry! It's not your fault." I yell and start to sob.

Darry comes and hugs me. I just start to cry in his chest...