Ch. 19

Blair POV:
"Yeah I am a greaser." I say nervously.

"Well. You're one the prettiest greasers i've ever seen." He saids grinning and his friend walks behind him.

"Hellooo, Never had noticed you before, Whose ya friend Bob?." His friend saids while shaking my hand.

"Jacks friend. Well back up, i was here first." Bob saids while pushing him back little. "His names Randy. But i saw you first."

"Um im not a toy to be played with.. So Don't treat me like one." I say disgusted and getting up to leave.

Then i see Pony coming up and saying, "Hey! Stay away from my sister socs."

"Relaxxxx.. We were just getting to know our new friend." Bob saids laughing with Randy at Pony

"Cmon Blair. Let's go." Pony said pulling me.

Why is he so interested in me? ugh.

By the end of school, I was walking out and then a mustang pulled up. Bob walks out from the drivers seat and saids, "Hey, let me take you home hm?"

"No." I say walking around his car.

and then he runs in front of me, close up to me.

"Cmon i won't hurt you. It just a ride." He saids smiling and kinda begging.

I see Dallas from revision. Fuck.

"Look Bob. I would really rather not. I'm telling you in the nicest way. No. I already have someone to walk me home." I say while nervously watching Dally stomp his way up.

I speed walk towards Dally and I see johnny trying to pull Dally back.

Bob turns around and see Dallas but doesn't do anything knowing we're on School grounds so he bangs his hand on his trunk in anger i guess and goes his car and speeds off.

"Dally calm down." Johnny says to him as Dally is seemingly fuming.

"Blair. That's a Soc." Pony saids annoyed.

"I know but he so persistent. He wanted to take me home, but you know damn well i'm not stupid." I say to pony while walking with him.

Dallas is behind us with Johnny.

"Pony. Johnny. go home." Dally saids while walking towards me.

"But Darry is gonna get mad." Pony saids to Dally

"Just go. I need to talk to your sister." Dally said firm.

I'm not scared at all. I was just scared of the anger wouldve potrayed to Bob.

We walk to the lot. He grabs me by my waist and saids, "Don't ever wanna see you ever again. With that asshole soc. Got it?"

I smile at him and say, "Are you jealous?"

he lets go and laughs then says, "I don't get jealous kid."

I sit on the ground and say, "Hmphh... Well then you wouldn't mind if i told you, he's my boyfriend."

"What!?" He saids pulling my arm and pulling me back up fast. Waits a second then saids, "Oh well you wouldn't mind if darry knew this, new found information? Oh maybe even invite him to dinner."

I look at him all squinty, and say.. "I actually surprised myself... should've expected you'd say that."

We laugh and he says, "Is that idiot really your boyfriend?"

Knowingly well that he wants his confirmation badly.

"No... well not yet." I say.

He looks down and grins. And walks up to me. close. so close.

"You like 'em?" He saids in a whispery voice.

Words could not escape my mouth. He came closer slim away from our lips touching and then said, "Let's take you home bug." he said pulling away from you.

Leaving the feeling i think we both desired at that very moment. such uncertainty on how we both stand.