Ch. 16

Blair POV:
I end up on the other side of town, very nice houses, nice quality cars...

"suburban" side of town

The Socs of course. It already the 5 or 6 in the evening..

"Fuck there definitely going to jump me here" i whisper while walking on the side walk and examining everything..

I see this girl walking her dog. Lacey light pink dress and blonde hair.. little white dog ..makeup but not too much. very pretty. Soc classic girls.

i hope she doesn't notice me.

"Hey! You.. stop for a second." the girl says.

i started to walk faster and looking down. now she's in front of me..

"I know you're a greaser." She saids while looking at me confusingly..

" Um- ..I am please don't notify the socs. or anything." I say practically begging because i am again.. alone.

"I'm not, My name is Jacqueline, but you can call me Jacki for short." She said while extending her arm out for me to shake it.

I shake it weirded out but say "I'm Blairanova, but you can call me Blair."

"Oh great well, my parents aren't home... we can go to my house and fix you up so people don't think you're a greaser. You know. I mean if that's okay with you?" She says in a bubbly voice initiating me to walk with her back to her house.

"That's fine i guess." I say while walking with her.

as we are walking she says "Hey you really don't look like a greaser not like there's anything wrong with them but you're like really gorgeous." She said cheerfully and smiling at me. "You just look messed up, would you mind if i ask you what happened before you ended up here??" she looked at me up and down.

"Oh uh... idddd rather not talk about it.." I say staring at her sadly.

She nods and couple seconds later we get to her house.

"Wow. You're house is so nice, never seen something like this before." I say in aw.

"It's nothing special really." She says while us walking in.

She guides me into her room and her room is just like the magazine i read. They say it's the "Typical teenage girls room."

She gave me a towel and told me to get in the shower. After i was done, I got out in my towel.

"Wow what beauty cream do you use?" She says looking at me skin..

"Erm what's that.. I mean i guess i just use the lotion my brothers buy. I don't really know." I say kinda confused.

(u mean steal girl.but whatevs)

She laughs then tells me to sit at her vanity. This all so foreign to me, a soc more like a female soc has never acted this way towards me.

She starts to brush my hair.

I ask "Why are you being so nice to me?"

She looks at me thru the mirror and says "Because Why not?" She smiles.

She starts to do my makeup and i obviously asked her to go subtle with it. Picked out a yellow dress and with white tennis shoes. and told me to wear the socks with little lacey thing on the top..

I looked at myself in the mirror in awe.. I never saw myself like this. i look the same but so differently.

"Don't you just love it? Eeee. you literally didn't even need much makeup. You are so totally naturally pretty." She said in excitement while looking at me.

I stare at myself and say "Yeah i love it, thank you."

She asked if i was hungry and then we go downstairs.. as i'm walking into the they're marvelous kitchen. I see someone in there, A boy, a soc. I was looking at Jacki scared and all.

"Woah. Whose you're friend? Never seen this beauty before." He say looking at me with a snarky smile.

He didn't even notice i was a greaser.

"Bob can you quit it... Blair this is my brother Bob. Bob this is Blair." Jacki said while looking for something to eat.

"Well, well, well.. nice to meet you Blair. Hope to see you more often" He says while shaking my hand and winking at me as he walks out.

I look at him weirdly smiling as he walks out.

"Yeah he just broke up with his gf Cherry. And is clearly being his classic flirty self. Again" She says rolling her eyes and passing me a plate of sliced apples.