Ch. 9

Blairanova POV-

"Come with me." Dallas said holding his hand out to me.

I looked around and saw everyone was distracted.

So I followed him.

We started to working ourselves through the crowd. We went upstairs to his bedroom, his room was surprisingly organized.

"Sit on the bed, I need to go get something," he said looking through his closet.

I awkwardly sat on his bed, then stumbled my eyes upon a picture of him and I and my parents on my 13th birthday. I don't know but I immediately started tearing up and sniffling look at that photo.

Dally turned with a worried face and said, "what's wrong?"

He came to sit next to me with a box and said, "Your folks were always good to me...that day was when we all were playing baseball and you sprained your ankle. I thought it was my fault, I was in your way."

I stopped crying and started laughing.

"I remember that you were freaking out more than me." I said grinning at him.

I saw he had a box and I said, "what you got there?"

"Open it." He said giving it to me smiling.

I opened it and it was black pearl bracelet.

I narrowed my eyes and asked, "It's pretty but you stole it?"

"You know it." He said with a wink and grinning.

"Happy birthday Blair." He said shifting himself closer.

"Thank you. Your the first one who said that today." I said trying to say confidently.

It got silent.

I look at him deep in his eyes and say without thinking, " you have very pretty brown eyes." ( i know it suppose to be blue in the book.)

He raises his eyebrow and he says, "ha!"

I face palm myself and that just made him laugh more.

He just wicked grin on his face without saying anything. I practically knew Dallas like the back of my hand and something indeed is gonna happen.

He looked at his bedside clock and he said, "let's go."

I followed him and I saw Pony coming downstairs with Johnny. We both exchanged confused looks. No one was at bucs anymore well just the gang, the shepherds gang, and obviously buc n his crew. I saw  Soda with a cupcake in his hand and with a candle on the top.

"Happy birthday Pony and Blair!" Two-bit shouted since he was drunk.

I saw Darry , he was tearing up and he mumbled, "They're getting so big."

Steve gave me a kiss on the cheek and rubbed my hair, "Happy birthday kiddo." (Even though , he was technically 1 year older than me.)

"Happy birthday Blairanova." Johnny said hugging me tight.

Pony and I blew out our candles.

Tim Shepherd try to give me a hug but I dodged it. Long story short, we had thing in middle school.. but it didn't turn out good. But the gang doesn't need to know that.

"Sing..SING..SING BLAIR.!" Two bit screamed from across the room.

All the attention was on me I started to blush nervously and backed up into strong arms.

Dally stared back at me and smiled. That just my face even more burning red.

Two-bit came stomping and picked me up. Placed me standing on the couch to act as a stage.

"Oh cmon, the whole gang always here you sing in the shower you also have a smokin voice," Steve said chuckling.

I stood there for a few seconds then finally gave up.

"Fine." I finally let out with a sigh.

Now everyone looked more focused one me.

"Erm.. um." I said stammering and thinking on what song I should sing.

"How about.. sing.. I'm sorry by Brenda lee." Steve yelled.

"Yeah!" Soda hollered.

It was often playing on the radio but it was my favorite song.

"Okayy.."

I closed my eyes and inhaled than exhaled.