Ch.5

Dallas POV-
I will always admire Blairs beauty. Her beautiful jet black hair and her emerald eyes. Her beautiful white skin that smells like coconuts. She wasn't like those other socs or sometimes greasers girls who would all stop eating just to get skinny. No my girl isn't like that. She humorous, stubborn, dainty, clumsy and independent. How shes determined to get what she wants and how wise she is. The way she knows what to say the right things in the right moment. When she thinks no one is looking at her with her pjs on, everyone looking at her. Blair isn't pretty, beautiful, or gorgeous, if there was a word that is way beyond those words. That's. That's what she is. She's a goddess. I want to do many things to this girl at moments but slowly not going to be able to contain myself. How her skin glistens when the sun hits it. The way she says my name turns me on. When she cries that breaks me. When her parents died I was sad for the Curtis Family and then remembered she was in the car. I freaked out, I was so afraid of loosing her. When we couldn't find her, that was one of the scariest things I've ever been through in the 17 years of me living. I started to cry when we found her, I didn't want to get in the middle. So, I didn't tell her anything or do anything. Hopefully one day she'll forgive me for not being there when she needed me the most. Now, the girl of my dreams is standing in front of me. She had her eyes closed. But I knew as soon as her eyes opened, I don't know how I'm going to do it. She opens her eyes and saids, "Who were those people?"

I almost completely forgot because I was admiring this girl.

Blairanova has POV-

"It's a girl, I guess a stalker. She follows me. I met her at a party, now she's always at Bucs." he said lighting a cigarette.

This boy. Everything he did was sexy. Just lighting up a cigarette can make any girl melt. This boy was was combination of Adonis and the devil himself. The little strand of hair that falls on his forehead and the way he raises his eyebrow when I get angry with him. The way he slightly leaves his mouth opened when he has a straight face. I remember the day he came from New York. I met him and he hated me because I'm a "kid." He is literally two years older than me. I would always follow him, everywhere. I would play football him and Johnny. Dallas, Ponyboy and I used to help Johnny get out his parents house. I remember my mom use to always treat Dally like a son. When the gang took him to his first rumble he knocked most of the socs out. (I mean I didn't see it.) But that's what they said all around tulsa. Which made everyone intimidated by him. When my parents died, he agreed with some rules that Darry made for me. Like the one I'm not allowed to go anywhere without any of the gang members by my side or not allowed to go to any rumbles. When Darry gets really mad at me for unnecessary reasons, he gets worst than Darry. That my Dally.

"Wha-What are we waiting for?" I asked because he still had me pinned.

He looked at me and then blew out a smoke cloud in the other direction and says, "We are going to wait till the gang looks for us."

The thing with greasers they will look for you all day just to tell you something. So, maybe, this girl can be looking for Dally all day long.

I believe gang will too. So all we have to do is wait.

We eventually got tired of standing so we sat down. For like 4 hours straight awkward silence. It's 2:00 pm.
Dally finally stood up and said, "let's go get ice cream."

"Okay, but won't the girl find us?" I said standing up and shaking the dirt off of me.

"Don't worry about it." He said holding my hand pulling me the other direction from where we entered.

When he held my hand that sent a heat wave down my spine. Hopefully he didn't feel my palms getting sweaty.

We arrived to the Dingo. I ate ice cream like they're was no tomorrow. Dally was just laughing at me eat and we talked until 8:00. We went back to the ally.

"My stomach feel like it's gonna explode." I said putting my hands on my stomach and yawning.

We sat down and I just fell asleep against the dumpster and then I feel Dally lay his head on my lap but to tired I didn't bother. I woke up and saw the gang.

"I knew it!" Johnny yelled excitedly.

"Get up love birds." Steve said while kicking Dally in the leg.

Dally got up then I got up. Then, Darry suddenly, started spinning me to check if anything happened to me.

"Are you hurt? Did anyone hurt you? Who, when, where, ho-," I cut him off.

"Can you chill out? Nothing happened and I'm getting dizzy." I say and he finally lets go of me.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." I say while small gags escaping my mouth.

I started to run the other direction where the gang wasn't and was about to throw up. Ponyboy rushed over to hold my hair back.

"She had a lot of ice cream." Dally with a cringe face on he told Darry.

"She's lactose intolerant." Darry said with a chuckle.

"Oh we know she's allergic to 'Darry' , you don't gotta tell us." Two-bit said laughing hard and then the whole gang laughed.

I was done throwing up and I went back so we can go. As I was wiping my lips...Out of no where, Darry throws me over his shoulders.
"Nope. Nah. Put me down." I say kind of kicking my feet.

It was like he didn't even hear me but it didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

I woke up on my bed with my blanket wrapped around me and then fell asleep again.