Chapter 27

Shinji POV

After what happened with Yedam we go back to our own dorms and when i came back, i was surprised to see my members glaring at me.

"Where did you go at this hour? You're supposed to be sleeping now." Yonha unnie told me.

"I think she's dating a guy secretly." Ree said.

"What?! No way! I'm too young to be like that." I said defending myself.

"Then why go out?" Candice unnie asked me.

"Because..."

"I met up with Yedam."

Their look in their eyes suddenly changed into widened eyes. Is there something up with meeting up with Yedam?

"Why do you look all shock? Is there something wrong?"

"Why did you meet up with him?!" Ellie hold my arm.

"Ouch! Why do you need to know?!" I said while they're pulling me in their side.

"Just tell us! We want to know what happened." Mae said getting irritated.

"Okay-okay! Let me sit up on my bed."

They wait as i sigh.

"He want to meet up with me because he's down at the moment because he said that the company will be postponing their debut. It's supposed to be July right? But it will not happen. They don't know whenever their debut will be." I said while being sad.

"Woah, i thought it will not affect their debut though, i feel so sad for them." Ellie said.

"Right, but what about our debut?" Candice said getting worried.

"I don't even know." I said shrugging.

After chit-chatting they finally go in their own beds and me being tired got to drift asleep fast.

Third Person POV

While Starlight members is sleeping, Shinji is dreaming. She is sweating so much and can't move her body. What is this dream?

"Hey, Shinji. No matter what happens im here for you okay? Be strong and brave as always, Dad will always look for you. I love you, my daughter."

Just as then Shinji woke up breathing heavily. Sweats in her face is flowing.

Shinji POV

"What is this dream?" She said holding her heart.

"What if something happened with my Dad?" She said getting panicked.

She immediately contact her mom to see if they're all okay.

Her mom quickly answered.

"Mom? How are you there? Are you-"

"Shinji, Your father..."

I was frozen when she said father, and i heard she was crying so hard and i think she's at the hospital. No, what am i thinking?

"Mom? Why are you crying?"

I said sobbing. I know where this going.

"Your father passed away."

I was completely struck by a lightning. I can't move my body. My heart is aching. My dream was right. I started to get teary but i don't want to accept the fact that my Dad passed away. Not yet.

"Mom! Why are you saying this! Don't joke on me!"

"Shinji, Your father died in heart attack. I'm at the hospital please come here in his funeral. You need to see him-"

"No mom! DAD IS NOT YET DEAD!"

"But you need to accept it. I know it's hard to accept, and i know he's watching us and protecting us all the time now. Sweetie-"

I hang up my phone and cry hardly. My heart is aching. I didn't got to see my dad for the last time. Dad, wherever you are, I love you and I miss you.

As i was crying for the fact that my fatger is gone. Ellie and others woke up. I guess they woke up from my crying.

"Why are you crying?" Ellie said standing up to hug me.

I quickly accept it and we both hugged each other and i cry even harder more.

"Did you have a bad dream?" Yonha unnie patted my head.

My dream, It was my father, he was my dream.

I didn't answer instead i was only crying.

"What happened here?" Kristal unnie go to us.

"Yah, Shinji. Are you okay? What happened to you? Does something bad happened?" Ellie asked me while tightening the hug more.

"My f-father..."

Fudge. I can't say it.

"What about your father?"

My mouth at first can't say it but i want to be strong. Just like my father told me.

"He passed away."

*-