Chapter 24

"Shinji?!"

Shinji POV

"Hey guys!... Oh, did i scared you?" I said narrowing my brows.

"It's just because—you look amazing!" Jeongwoo said.

Yoshi oppa smacked his head for his silliness. Such a cuties.

"Aren't you supposed to rest? What if you get sick again?" Yedam asked.

Aw. I didn't expect they were all concered for me.

"Yedammie, its okay, its not like im gonna die." I said chuckling.

Yedam suddenly blushed and looked down. Why? Is it because i called him 'Yedammie'? Hmmm, let's call him that way then.

"Yah! I missed you!"

Ellie run towards me and hugged me tightly i can't breathe.

"U-uuh Ellie i can't bre-athe.."

"Oh sorry sorry sorry!" She said letting go of me.

"Aren't we get to hug you too?" Mashiho oppa said.

"Oh, where's your hug then?" I said opening my small arms widely.

They smiled and run to me. Except Haruto who's just standing out there not doing anything.

I just ignored it since we are not in good terms anymore. I am trying to forget my memories in him.

We made a group hug and it feels so warm.

After the hug we take a seat in the original places.

"Hey, oppa? Thanks for the help earlier that day." I said to Junkyu oppa.

"Oh. Why did you know? By the way it's not a big deal for me. You were like a sister to me."

"The nurse told me, but still, thank you." I said smiling.

He just nod.

~

Author's note: i recommend you to listen MY LOVE by Lee Hi. Because there were a sad part of this and i like to add some sad music more so you can feel the sadness.

"What did you learn today Ellie?" Doyoung oppa asked Ellie who's thinking deeply on what to reply.

Currently, we are taping now for the ending ceremony. Campfire were around us, table with foods and it looks good.

The camera were set ln Ellie as she was saying something. We are looking at her.

"I learned that when there's a problem, you can't solve it on your own. You need people for teamwork so you can do it altogether. Also, friendship is what i earned today. I met new friends which is Treasure 13 and i will always value this moments forever."

"Yes, me too. I have so much fun today. In just one day so many happened, haha. Couldn't even get out my mind where Asahi tried to catch the ball but he didn't. Haha!"

"Hahahaha!"

We are laughing at Yoonbin's statement. Aah, laughing for some time now.

"But honestly, it's good to hear us laughing together. Feels new to me. I wonder what will happen after this show? It will be incomplete." Kristal unnie added.

"I bet we are back at our normal self. I even got darker!" Yonha unnie said which caused us to laugh again.

"It's because you didn't applied much sunblock!" Jaehyuk oppa said.

We were laughing when Jeongwoo broke the laugh.

"I'm sad thinking that after this, our interactions will be lesser."

That's when it got in my heart. Jeongwoo's words got through my mind. Aish, my eyes are teary now.

"Why am i crying?" Ree said.

"Aw, me too. Earlier we were laughing but now im crying." Junkyu oppa said wiping his tears away.

We sat in silence thinking of our memories together. What does Haruto feel about this? And why do i care? It's not like were friends.

Haruto POV

They are crying and i can't help but to get teary too. I was sitting next to Shinji as she was looking down silently crying. She pretended like we were okay because the camera is there but deep inside she were thinking about this day and me. I just know it. This day is one of the best day for me, even though i broke our friendship, i will still remember how she was clingy to me, being happy with me, and ofcourse, our friendship that last only in one day.

I looked down because my tears are going down and i wiped my tears.

"Im very sorry guys. But i can't help but to cry because i will definitely miss this." Shinji said looking up.

We wiped all of our tears and smiled through the pain.

"Aish, my tears can't stop flowing!" Yoonbin oppa said.

"But guys, keep in mind that no matter what happens, we are still friends no matter what okay?" Hyunsuk oppa reminded us.

No. Hyunsuk words just hit through me. It doesn't help at all. Im crying but he added my crying more. I don't want to hear friends no matter what anymore right now. I can feel the sadness all over us.

Shinji POV

I cried more when Hyunsuk oppa said his words to us. What about Haruto? Is this really the end of our friendship? But i don't want that to happen. Tears in my eyes are still flowing and im hurt.

"Guys, i am missing you all right now even though its the show its now over yet." Mashiho oppa said.

"Guys, remember that i love you all okay? Let's do our best for the future ahead of us." Yedam said.

"One of the best memories i ever had. Thank you guys. I will treasure this forever." I said smiling through the pain.

*-