Chapter 18

SHINJI'S POV

Yedam and I looked at each other nodding like knowing what's his plan. He's looking at me saying i should end this game already.

Me, end it this game? Sure. But can i?

Haruto's POV

We are getting tired as the game is not yet over. And i am pretty sure that Shinji and all of them are too. I just hope Shinji will not get sick just because of this damn game.

"Haruto focus! You are out of your thoughts."

Junkyu hyung told me.

"I know! I will—just let me think for a moment okay?" I said getting pressured.

They ignored my reply and just shrugged.

I saw Shinji and Yedam staring at each other like talking with each other using minds. It looks like it's serious though. Hmm, i think it's their plan.

They nodded at each other and i saw Shinji looking so sassy and smirking.

The play is getting tense when the ball is in their place now.

I saw Yedam tossed the ball right through Shinji's pace and that is it. Game over for us now.

SHINJI'S POV

You can do this Shinji. You are the Ace of this team.

After Yedam tossed the ball i jumped and closed my eyes for a second and then opened my eyes. Woah, it feels like i was on slow-mo right now. So this is that kind of feeling? Wow is all i can say for that.

I let my passion and desperate of winning out and put it in the ball. I spiked it and i saw how the ball was sprinted in their place and here i thought we will not get that point. It was outside.

I looked down but to my surprise the commentator announced the ball was inside.

So, we won? We really won!
I'm so happy!

We, Ace of Spades hugged each other and jumped while smiling widely.

"We made it guys!" Ellie shouted.

"Yeah! We really did!" Doyoung oppa said.

"Thanks for Shinji, she made that ball almost go burning because of the spike!" Jihoon oppa said praising me.

"Yah, you don't need to say that!" I said blushing.

"Is our Shinji smiling?" Jeongwoo asked teasingly.

"Yah!" I said broking the hug.

"Mwo? Is it true?" Yedam looked down to look at my tomato colored face.

"I-i am not!" I said covering my face.

"Guys! Shinji is blushing for the first time!"

~
Author's Reminder:

Long point of view by Candice. Prepare for the tissue!

Candice's POV

After the play we decided to rest first because we were so exhausted. And the play will be edited out by the editors and staffs.

Okay, I know what you are thinking right now, i am a crazy mean girl or whatever you want to call me. Let me explain to you why i am doing this to her.

First of all, i am not doing this because i am jealous or something. It's– uh! I can't explain the right words right now. Let me think first.

-flashback-

One time i saw Haruto with his PD-nim talking in some private place. You know me, i like to eavesdrop even if it's good or bad.

I actually listened to their conversation that time and if you were me, you would be stressed just by listening on their convo.

Haruto was being pulled apart by his own PD-nim away from Shinji. Yes, you heard it right. They said he was being too close with her and they are not agreeing on the both of them. Haruto looked down and i can see he was gonna cry. PD-nim even threatened him and for his situation right there, was so brave. He acted brave even though he can't deal with that, and he said YES for the sake of Shinji and his career at the same time.

After eavesdropping them, i run away so no one will notice me but a staff stopped me. She said she saw me eavesdropping and that moment right there i knew, i screwed. I said im sorry and i said i didn't intentionally eavesdrop them. She said she understand but she will tell this to the CEO and kicked me out because the thing i do is being violated in the rules.

But, she said she will not tell it to the CEO if i did what i told her. In the first place i knew something was fishy so i doubt if i should do it or not. I honestly don't want to be an idol but they took my opportunity so why not give it a try? And after that try, i get too attached by my members and i don't want to leave them.

I said to the staff "What is it?" And then she replied, "Don't worry this is an easy one."

Right after she said that i knew this was about Shinji. Ugh. This is why i hate k-pop agencies. But i acted professionally infront of her because by any minute now i could slap her right in her cheeks.

She said that "Make Shinji forget their friendship with Haruto and scold her if she did something wrong and ignore her at all cost."

At this point, anger flushed in through me and she talked about her dragging Shinji and with this, she will not be seeing tomorrow. I was shocked because how can they do this? Shinji is friendly at everyone and she is just an innocent child!

"How can you make me do this? I don't want Shinji to be sad and suffered." I said lowly crying.

"It's okay if you don't do it. Because if you don't, the three of you will get kicked. Do you want that? No. So do what i told you for the sake of the three of you. Do you understand?! I need an answer now!"

My ears were bleeding by hearing her words but what can i do? I have to decide now. Shall i do this in order to save our career's lives?

"O-okay." I said breaking down into tears.

I'm not doing this because of my career but for them both. Because i knew Shinji always dreamed of becoming and idol someday and i don't want to break that. But she will suffer from my own hands and i don't want that to happen! I am so pressured right now because many thoughts and curiousity was inside my brain.

I kept it secret because if they would find out, they would freak out.

I was done crying and my eyes were swollen because of crying.

"You looked like you are crying. Omg, did you cry?!" Mae said holding both of my arms.

My situation with her right now is not helping, i feel like i want to melt right now but i need to act strong so they will not be worrying about me.

"What? It's just the wind that got in my eyes. So i rubbed it and washed my face." I said lying.

Mae looked at me suspiciously at first but she believed it anyway.

-end of flashback-

So that is when i started hating on her. I really don't want to do that. But i can't—What am i gonna do now? She looked so stressed for the happenings now and i'm being pressured! I can't stand seeing her devastated and down because of me but what can i do to prevent this? None. We are like a slave in this company. We don't have the rights! And they're not even treating their artists well!

So, that is why i did this to Shinji. Now that you know, don't hate on me or be mean towards me because if you were in my situation right now? You will do it too.

*-