Chapter 16

Haruto's POV

We lose so we will play with Ace of Spades. Cool name, i am sure Shinji made it. Like she is an ace of the group. She can do anything.

Honestly, i am trying not to get any attention from her but fate is not agreeing on me. But there is still a little part of me who's hoping that for her, she still see me as her friend.

SHINJI'S POV

If you are wondering what am i wearing right now, i am wearing a shorts and a shirt. I changed my outfit a moment ago before the game started. This is my outfit:

 This is my outfit:

Okay, back to the game. I focus on the ball where Yonha unnie is serving. May the best team win.

[5 Minutes later]

So basically the score is 10-10. It's easy to score because some player is not good at playing so we get a chance to score easily. And so are they.

The ball is coming towards me so i quickly responded and set the ball with Ellie which she spiked over the net. Mashiho oppa tried to block it but when he did, it's outside. So we get a point. We all hug each other and back again at our current places. We are advantage so i'm serving now. I got into the serving area and before i served i met eyes with Haruto. He just looked at me with no emotion at all. But still, being the good one here, i gaved him a weak smile.

I spiked the ball with my force and Asahi got it and passed it again at us and Candice tried to get it but she lost balanced and fall. But im close to her so i catch the ball unexpectedly. I passed the ball to Doyoung oppa which he set to Jihoon oppa and Yedam tried to cover us incase the ball came to us. I tried getting up again after i fall and help Candice unnie but to my surprised she was already up and didn't even help me stand up. So i just forget it and stand up by myself. All of them are looking at me while playing and i understand why they are not doing anything because first, if they help me they can't catch the ball and second, the opponent will take advantage.

I just gave them a smile to reassure them that i am okay even though my ankles are sprained. I ignored the pain because this can happen to anyone right? I get back to my position and wait for the ball to come to me.

The ball is on us now and Jihoon oppa set the ball and i was the one who will spike it. I jumped to spike it but Candice unnie get it instead. So i used my force for nothing. Ugh! I didn't even showed them how im good at this game! And Candice unnie spiked it but it is outside. If only i spiked it im sure we get that point. It is now 11-11. Candice unnie is now over the limit. My anger is rising up but i did not throw them at her because she is older than me. Just be thankful Candice unnie because if i do? You're gonna regret it.

Jihoon oppa scolded her and she said she was only trying to help. Really? What type of excuse is that? Just what really is happening to her? She was not like this before towards me. What did i even do? Now i can't focus on the game i cant pass the ball properly if they give it to me.

"Yah! What is happening to you?" Ellie scolded me.

"Sorry." I shortly said.

"Focus on the game will you?" She said.

"I will."

I looked at Candice who is looking at me disgustingly and and rolled her eyes at me. Okay. That's it. I'm losing my temper on you. Just wait until i showed you my power. Remember, i am an Ace to this group.

*-