Chapter 2

So we all got ready and pack my stuffs that i am going to bring in Japan. As you can see, i really made myself gorgeous to shine. Haha. Just kidding.

I wore myself with some casual outfit on. Just a stripped shirt with neutral skirt and matching it with some shoes.

I got myself out of the room and to my expect they were already there waiting for me

"You ready?" Ellie asked.

"Yeah."

We got out of the dorm and waited for the staffs to come pick us up.

And finally they are here.

At the Airport

We got out of the car and asked PD-nim something.

"Is Treasure 13 already here?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah they are in the waiting area already. The flight delayed though."

"Why is the flight delayed if i may ask?"

"I don't know either, maybe it was because of some technical problems?"
PD-nim said.

So that means we'll be stuck with...them?

I told my girls that the flight will be delayed as we enter the airport. They were happy that the flight delayed because they will take pictures and have time to meet Treasure 13.

The processing is done and now we only have to wait for plane.

Oh no, i see the waiting area already. What if i act feminine? Or boyish? Aish i dunno what face i'll make.

Wait, i can act cooly! Its my signature face after all. Yeah, i can use that.

We finally entered. This is it.

We walked towards Treasure who is standing talking with each other. I pretended not to fangirl over them because if you were me? You would freak out. Not because of their body but because of their faces! They look cute but is manly at the same time.

Im the last one to show up infront of them because i want to see my friends' expressions.

I finally get myself out of them to notice me, and my expectation worked. They were staring at meeee! And i think im gonna melt! But no, don't show your fangirl Shinji. It will be embarrassing.

We take a seat and pull out my phone and decided to play games to waste time. Ellie and others already is taking pictures and so is Treasure 13.

After playing i take pictures now too.

I take a look at them and they were taking pictures. How cute! I wish i can have a picture at them, too.

I stand up and go to Kristal.

"Let's take picture together unnie!" I whined.

"Aish! Can't you see i'm spying over Jaehyuk?" She said focusing.

"Pleaseeeeee!" I said clinging over to her.

"Okay-okay!" Kristal said grinning.

We take pictures together and after that i decided to go to Ree.

"Unnie! Let's take a picture together!" I said.

"Okay." She said.

And so on i take pics with the other members too so i take a seat again and do nothing but to stare in space.

Author's POV

Little did Shinji know that the other Treasure 13 members were taking pictures of Shinji secretly. Who could this members be?

Ellie' POV

So i saw Shinji having fun with the other members. Little did she know that she was being fanboyed by Haruto, Jeongwoo and Yedam. As you can see they are taking picture of her and pretended they were taking pics of themselves. Haha. They're so cute.
I really like to go with them and greet them but im shy! And afterall i don't have the confidence.

But i saw Candice walking towards them and to my surprise she is greeting the other members! Where did she get this kind of confidence?

And i go to them too. It's now or never.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I said bowing.

Well that was cringey. But i should give respect to them because they were older than me. Except to the maknae and 04 liners. Hahaha.
What if they don't speak english? It will be hard for them and also us to communicate. Huhu.

"How are you all?" Asahi said.

Is this real? They are talking in English! And they are so fluent!

"We all are fine!" I said cheerful.

They grinned at my cute expression. What, am i too cringey to be cute?

And other Treasure were coming here now and Candice called our other friends to come and greet them, they were shy first but go on afterwards.
They were greeting and talking together but someone is missing... Where is Shinji?

SHINJI'S POV

I go to the bathroom first and do my thing and retouch my face. I got out and im shock because... Starlight and Treasure talking with eachother? Yes please! I was about to walk and greet them too.

"Hello Treasure, I'm Shinji of Starlight. Pleasure to meet you all."

*-