Chapter 23

Ellie POV

We finished playing volleyball and guess what? We won! Yes you heard it right, we won! Our main focus is to make Shinji happy when she recovered. And this is our little gift for her!

After the play we changed clothes given by our stylists and i ask my manager:

"Can we visit Shinji now?"

"No." He shortly replied.

"Aw, why?"

"She is preparing herself."

"For what?"

"Didn't you know? She was going to be aired later on the ending ceremony with you guys."

"What? By whom did she got the permission to?"

"By our CEO, You ask too many questions, just get ready. Producer hyung said you all should prepare in one hour."

He left and should i be happy? Or not be happy? What if Shinji get sick if she got out? Did she get those strength now?

Oh yeah right. I was supposed to ask Haruto something.

I got in their room and Haruto was in his phone scrolling.

"Hey, wassup?"

"Oh, are you here for your question?" He said focusing on his phone.

"Yeah, right. Why did you end your friendship with 'her'?"

Haruto looked at me with no emotions at all. Jeez, he always make that look and it's scary.

"Long story short, we did not go with the flow and decided to end our friendship."

He looks back on his phone.

"But why though?" I said curiously.

"Just because."

It's been one hour and we are only waiting for Shinji. All of us knew already that she will be with on the ending ceremony.

"Why is Shinji not yet here?" Yoshi oppa asked.

"Maybe she will come sooner or later." Yoonbin oppa replied.

We are standing there waiting for her while the staffs are arranging the place. By the way we all look gorgeous. Haha.

Shinji POV

After i got out of the clinic i got escorted by my manager through the dressing room to change. And ofcourse do my makeup because we all want to look gorgeous on the last taping altogether here.

Flashbacks suddenly got in me and i got teary. Because when will things like this happen again? All those happy and sad happenings. It's all valued.

One hour passed and i guess it's time to go with them. I looked at the mirror and wow, is this me? Good job stylist. But is this too dressy for me?

I got outside the room and go to them. From afar, i can see lights and chairs and table and i didn't expect it to be like this. So it's like a party?

This is my look anyways.

Third person POV

"Hi everyone."

They all turned around and they were starstruck by what they saw.

*-