Chapter 11

SHINJI'S POV

I can't believe what we are playing right now.

Tug of war.

Like guys! I am not those type of strong girl who can pull off anything. I am physically weak in terms of these. Oh no, I'm just gonna make this worse!

We listened carefully on the instructions said and the first team who will play and it's us versus Team A. This is gonna be lit!

We get into our positions and hold the rope. Damn, just by holding it makes me weak already. I just hope i am not the one who will make this team lose. Fingers crossed!

We get ready and of course im in the middle and the strongest one is in the front. The whistle blows and its time to pull. I tried to pull it with all my force and i guess i did help a little bit. We walked backwards trying to pull them out their line but they are pulling it too! I tried again to pull it with my force and my hands we're probably red and swelly right now.

A little time passed and we actually got them lose. Like man, im so tired! I rest my hand and sit back and brush off my sweat. Wait i will get my hair into a bun. Where is Ellie? I didn't see her so i just go to Jeongwoo who is doing nothing.

"Yah. Jeongwoo, could you tie my hair into a bun?" I said sitting on the sand infront of him.

"I don't actually know how to do this but i will try." He said getting my hair.

He actually did do it and it was pretty good though.

"Omo. Kamsa!" I said bowing to him.

"It's okay." He said smiling.

I sit beside him and watched Team C and Team A playing. If Team C won at this round, we will play with them.

We watched all of them sweating and trying hard to pull it and balancing to not fall down. I watched Haruto pulling with all his force and i can say, he looks stunning. Like why does he have to be this so Handsome that many girls fall for him? I'm so jealous that he attracts girls so easily while there is me looking like a potato.

Time passed and Team C won. So we get to play with them and if we wins, we will be the winner duh.

So we go to the place and and get the rope. Luckily the redness is gone and i can hold it properly now.

We get ready and as the whistle blows again we pull it all with force and them too. We are really trying hard not to lose balance because they are so strong! I think i am not helping at all. We pull it again and this time i have no energy left at me already. I'm so tired just by pulling this rope and my hands is swelling now. My other members look tired too and by any minute now they will fall.

And there we go, we lose. It's okay, atleast we are in second place. We congratulate the winning team which is the Team C.

"Okay guys rest for now we will edit this and after that we will move into the next game." She said.

We just nodded and we sit back on the chairs exhausted.

"I am so tired already." Ellie said removing her sweats on her face.

"I know right." I said closing my eyes resting on her lap.

"Can i sleep here for a moment?" I said feeling comfortable.

"Okay." She said.

Not long enough i was drifted to sleep.

Ellie's POV

Shinji was sleeping in my lap when Yonha unnie called me. What am i gonna do? Oh i will just call Junkyu oppa simce they were close, right?

"Junkyu oppa!" I said.

Junkyu quickly look at me with questioning look.

He came to me and i said he should put Shinji on his lap instead because Yonha unnie called me.

"Oh okay." He said getting her head slowly and putting it on his lap.

"Thank you. I will be back soon." I said.

He just nodded and i disappear infront of him.

*-