Chapter Four 🙌🏽

Start from the beginning

Bunny Boy Kook 🐰🥕

Hyung!!! I'm free. I would love to hang out with youuuuu.

Yoonie Kitty 🐱
Ok. Cool. You can come over and hang out for a while. Jiminie is out with Hoseok.

Bunny Boy Kook 🐰🥕
Ok cool. I remember your address from last time. I can't wait to see you.

Yoongi felt the blood rushing to his pale cheeks as he read the others text. It made him feel weird, and he didn't like it. Deciding to not do anything about it, he locked his phone and took a cat nap on the couch.

The blues haired boys tiny body was curled into a defense ball as he closed his eyes to sleep. What felt like five minutes after, there was a knock on his — no Jimin's — door. Yoongi groaned and got up to open it.

There stood a smiling bunny boy with a bag from the dollar store.

"Hi hyung. I brought some candy for us to eat. I figured we could watch movies and get to know each other, yeah?"

Yoongi was flustered as he stared at the boys delicious thighs. They were just so thick and inviting, and it didn't help that the younger chose to wear tight black pants that detailed them.

The pair made their way over to the couch where the began to watch The Emperors New Groove.

Halfway through the movie, Jungkook faced the other.

"Hyung?"

Yoongi snapped his head up and nodded.

"So why are you alone anyways?"

"Jiminie told me he was hanging out with Hoseok and to not wait up on him. "

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, but shook his head.

"Okay. Why me of all people though? Not that I mind, I just figured you have better friends to hang out with who are closer to your age" He shrugged.

Yoongi pouted. "I thought we were friends?"

The youngers eyes widened. "We are! I was just wondering. That's all!"

Still, the pout remained. "I don't really have a lot of friends. Beside my family, and Jiminie, you're the only other contact I have in my phone. And what do you mean closer to my age? How old are you?"

"I'm nineteen. "

Yoongi made the surprised pikachu face.

"Oh. You look older. "

"Yeah, I've been told I have thick thighs. That might throw people off. "He teased. Yoongi whined and pushed him away from him.

"Shut up. I was mad. "

"It just lets me know you were checking me out. It's okay, I was totally checking you out as well"

Yoongj stopped his laughter and stared at Jungkook. "Stop. I have a boyfriend who I've been in love with for the past three years. "