Chapter 7: Terrified

Start from the beginning

My right thumb was hovering on the 'call' button. Was i going to do this?

Yes. I was. I needed to.

I pressed the button, held the phone to my ear, and the anticipation of the ringing was slowly killing me.

Finally it stopped ringing and i heard heavy breathing from the other side of the call.

"Hello? Hello?"

No answer.

"Hello? Who ever this is, PLEASE STOP. STOP HARRASSING ME. PLEASE. What have i ever done to you? Who are you? Why are you doing this? Please. Im begging you to stop.", I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Waiting for an answer, i heard nothing.

"How are you going to manage to make my life any more worse, than it already is?", i said barley speaking.

"Watch me. ", A deep, and hoarse voice of a man responded before hanging up.

I stared at the screen and my head was spinning. I ran over to the toilet, threw up again, and flushed it.

~~

I was on the couch in the living room and i had the 3rd season of Jersey Shore on, hoping to get the texts and that call out of my head. I couldnt stop thinking about it and it made me sick.

I looked at my phone and it was already 1:48pm.

As i sat up, i realized that i still havent eaten anything and i was starving.

As i slowly walked into the kitchen, i opened the fridge, and decided to make the boys some lunch. Maybe cooking will get my mind off of things.

I turned on the stereo to as loud as it went and put on Drake's new album.

I was dancing and hopefully, making some pasta, considering it's the only edible thing i can make.

~~

I heard the sound of keys opening the door and i was almost done arranging the pasta.

"NO! I think I should start making them!!", Louis screamed as the boys walked into the house.

"Guys, it really doesn't matter!!", Liam yelled.

"Guys shut the fuck up. I. SMELL. FOOD.", Niall stated.

I put the pasta in the dinner bowl and i heard a loud yell behind me.

"you're making food!!! Pleasee Marry me!", Niall screamed, as i jumped.

I laughed as i said " Yep! I'm making pasta!"

I set down the bowl on the dinner table.

The boys ran in and zayn said "Taseena! You didnt have to make food, you know that!"

"I know! But i got bored and i was starving.", i replied.

Liam went into the living room and turned off the music.

"Alirght boys, let's dig in!", Louis affirmed.

"That's what she said", Harry said as he winked at me.

Oh my goodd, this boy needs help.

"Umm. How was the meeting?", i asked awkwardly as we all sat down and started eating, trying to make coversation.

"OH! It was good!", Liam replied. .

" What'd you do today?", Niall asked.

I cried my heart out and i was scared as fuck. I threw up twice and not to mention, i have a stalker/ harrasser.