He  looked  back  and  saw Ara sucking  on his  t-shirt.

"She  must  be  hungry "

"We did a pretty  good  job if you  ask  me"Taehyung  beamed  with  the  same  love  in his  eyes.

"It's  all  thanks to Namjoon Hyung. If  it weren't  for  him  then she  wouldn't  have  been  here  today "

Taehyung 's  heart  sank at the thought in his head.
"Did  you. ..

"That's  what  I  wanted  but  he stopped  me.You  don't  know  about  the  stigma  of carrying  a child  that's  not  your husband 's. Namjoon  loved  you  a lot  .He  was  willing  to take  her as his  daughter  because  he  wasn't  willing  to put  you  and  I  to shame "

"I'm  really  sorry. It wasn't  my  intention  to do  that  to you  or hurt mom or Hyung "

"The  past  cannot  be changed  or  edited. It can  only  be accepted "

"Anyways  someone  is hungry. If she  gets  ignored  for  longer  she  throws  a fit"Jungkook  sniffed.

The ambiance  in the  house  had  changed  for  the  better.

After dinner Taehyung  and Jungkook  went  to tuck  Ara in together and she  seemed  to be  loving  it very well .After  that  they  went  to their  room  and  the  awkwardness was  about  to start  all over  again.

Taehyung  went  to the  closet and  took  out  a blanket  and  a spear pillow. Jungkook  was  already  in bed.

"Taehyung you can  use the  bed.It's  your  room  and  I  will  feel  bad about  it"

"What  about  you?"

"I  will  use  the  couch  instead. "

"No,you  won't  do that. It's  uncomfortable "

"To end the  matter  we will  just  share"Jungkook  insisted.

"Are  you sure about  that?"Taehyung  arched a brow.

"What's  the  worst you  could  do to me anyways? "

"Aren't  you  afraid  of me? "

"I  don't  see a reason  to  but  I  would  appteactie it if you  keep a safe  distance "

"Sure"Taehyung said  before  getting  into  the  bed.Jungkook  immediately  faced  the  other  way clenching  the  blanket .No matter how  much  he tried  the  memories  of that  night  wouldn't  stop  popping  in his  mind.

They  only  stopped  when Taehyung  called  his  name. He hummed  in response.

"Do you  wanna  grab  dinner  tomorrow  night. That  is if you  are down  for  it"

Taehyung 's  words  were  unexpected  that  for  a moment he  wasn't  able  to respond.

"Sure "he  finally  said  with  a little  hesitation  in his  voice.

"That would  be great "

Jungkook  couldn't  sleep  a wink the  whole  night. His  heart  was  pounding  uncontrollably. Unknown  to him, he  wasn't  the  only  one  who lost  sleep.

☆♡¤

"Hyung, I  got caught  in my  own  cheese trap.I thought  if I  talk him  into  divorce  then  he will  actually agree to it but  no.He  actually  wants  this  so called  marriage. "Jungkook  sighed  deeply .

He  had  come out  to the  park with Ara and  then  bumped  into  Jimin .

"You  thought he  would  be  happy? Maybe  he  really  likes you. Or else  why would  he  be in a marriage  after  you  gave  him  the  chance  to walk  out. "

"Hyung, I  can't  allow  myself  to let him  in.I think  that  will  defile Namjoon 's  memories "

"Jungkook "Jimin cried 

"What  Hyung? "Jungkook  whined.

"Would  Namjoon  not  want  you  to move  on.I'm  sure  he  is happy  that  you  are  with  his  brother  out  of all people. Don't  deny  anything  you  feel  for  him. You  are  too young  to stay single. You  guys  have  a life  together. You  are  married  and  most  importantly  you  have  a daughter. What  else  can  anyone  ask  for "

"I'm  really  scared. What  if I  mess up .I'm  not  good  at these  things "

"I'm  sure  he  will  lead you  through  everything.

That  day Taehyung  got off work  early  and  found  Jungkook  sleeping  on their  bed.

Stopping  besides  the  sleeping  figure he bent  over  and  kissed  his  lips. It was intended  as a delicate salute  to the  younger 's  beauty, but  when still  in his  dream  ,he  began  to respond, the  kiss  deepened. At the pressure  of Taehyung 's  mouth ,Jungkook 's  lips  parted, accepting  the  exploration.

Jungkook lifted his arms, placing  them around Taehyung 's  neck as he  sank to his knees, enfolding him in his  grasp.

A soft  moan  came  from Jungkook 's  throat as he  pressed  himself  towards Taehyung.

Suddenly  ,his  eyes  flew  open and  the  hands that had  been fondling his  head began  to push at Taehyung 's  shoulders.

Immediately  Taehyung  lifted  his  mouth  from  the  younger 's, his  breathing deepened, Jungkook 's  ragged.

"What .....what  are you  doing? "Jungkook 's  voice  trembled.

"Waking  you  up"Taehyung  responded.

"I  don't  want  you  to kiss me. We didn't  agree on that "Jungkook 's  slowly  growing  anger  was  like  a protective  cloak  around  him.

"If you  are  going  to take  advantage  of me  every time  I  shut  my eyes I will. .."

"Sometimes  I  will  try  to catch  you  with  your  eyes  open "a throaty  laugh accompanied Taehyung 's  outrageous  answer

"You  are  impossible "Jungkook  groaned in frustration.

"Come  on Kookie. It too nice  of a day  to get  angry. I'm  sorry  if you  feel I  overstepped. Now  where  would  you  like  to go  for  dinner ?"the  deep voice cajoled.