Jungkook was  already  having  a headache  in the  morning. He then  proceeded  into  the  kitchen  to make  porridge  and  formula  for  the  scream  queen.Her  appetite  had doubled  ever since  she  turned  six months.

A few minutes later  he  felt  something  crawling  up his  leg  and  almost  screamed  until  he  heard  soft  giggles  coming  from  beneath  him.

Ara  was standing  using Jungkook 's  leg as support. Jungkook  was  enlivened  as he  picked  her  up and  placed  her on his  hip.

"Is my baby  learning  to stand now? Isn't  it too early. We will  ask  grandma  later  okay "he  smiled  as he booped  her nose.

After  feeding  her ,Jungkook  sat with  her on his  lap.He  was  smiling  until  he felt  an unwelcomed  presence. Taehyung  was  coming  down  the  stairs.

"Can  we talk? "he  asked his voice  almost  a whisper.

Jungkook  got up  with  Ara in his  arms and  went  to deposit  her  in her father 's  arms.

"She  needs  a diaper  change .She  did  number  two  and really  needs  a bath .I have  to make  breakfast. There isn't  any  house help  today "Jungkook  said.

Ara whimpered  and  looked  at Taehyung  who looked  back  at her  with  a pout.

"Shall  we go daddy's princess. You  know  your  dad don't  you "he coed and  she  giggled  with  her whole  body 

Jungkook  looked at them  thoughtfully. It could  have  been  Namjoon and  their  daughter .

☆♡¤

After making breakfast Jungkook  headed  to Hyuna 's  room.She  hadn't  shown any  signs of being  alive  since  the  blow out  with Taehyung.

"Are  you  sick? "

"I'm  just  mad.Did  your  husband  send  you  here? "

"No,I  thought  you  should  have  your  breakfast "

"Okay, I'm  coming  if he  really  didn't  sent  you  here .So what  if I  have  a jerk  of a son.There  is someone  who needs  my love. I have  a granddaughter "Hyuna  smiled  as she  rose  up from  her bed .

There  was  silence  at breakfast. After  having  a bath  and  a full  tummy  Ara couldn't  help falling  asleep. A perfect way  to avoid  the  drama  in the  house .

"Mom,I'm  really  sorry "Taehyung  started 

"Jungkook , do  you  hear  a bug buzzing  around  here  or is  it just  me?"Hyuna  teased.

Jungkook  tried  so hard  not  to laugh  out  loud.

"I  heard  that  you  got....What  do you  call someone  you  share a room  with? "

"A roommate? "

"Yea  that  one. Be careful. You  never  know. He could  be a pest.Always  sleep  with  pesticides "Hyuna  laughed  out  loud. Jungkook  looked  down.

Taehyung  sprung  up and  left  the  house.

"Don't  you  think  you  were  being  too much  mother, ?"Jungkook  asked.

"Boo hoo. He  will  get  over  it soon enough. Are  you  actually  worried  about  your  husband, "she  teased.

"Its  just  he looked  very  angry  what  if he  gets  into  an accident. You  wouldn't  want  that  right? "Jungkook  reasoned.

"Yea  maybe  you  are  right  but  it was  fun"

♡¤♡

Taehyung  went  to his  original  spot in a  local  club where  he  goes  when  he  is feeling  down  or angry. It's  not as much  crowded  during  the  day.The  slow  music  calms his  nerves.

"What  happened  this  time  around? "a familiar  voice  asked sitting besides him .

"I  could  ask  you the  same  thing. What  is a  sophisticated lawyer  like  yourself  doing  here  in broad  daylight? .Don't you have work "

"I  have  been  thinking. It's  actually  for  a case.On a scale  of 1 to 10 how would  you  rate your  marriage  experience? "

"Are  you  finally  thinking  about  marriage? "

"No,it's  for  a friend  of my friend  actually '

"I  would  advice  your  friend  to think  about  it long and  hard. As per my experience,I  really  don't  have  anything  to say. I will  just  rate it 2."

"Is it that  bad.?What  did Jungkook  do this  time?"

"Its  not  just  him. Mom and  I  fought  yesterday  and  she  was  being  unbearable  and  petty  about  it"

"What  did  you  fight  about "

Taehyung  regarded Yoongi  for  a while  before  moistening his  lips  with  his  tongue.

"Ara is actually  my daughter "he  admitted. .

"What? You  gotta  be kidding "Yoongi   couldnt stop himself from exclaiming.

"I  too wish  I  was  kidding  but  I'm  not.I did  that  to Jungkook  and  only  Ara wants  to see my face  at the  moment. What's  even  worse  is I  forced  him  to move  into my room. I just  couldn't  bear him  sleeping  in Hyung 's  room when we share so much. I got jealous  and  mad"he  confessed.

"I  know  how it looks  but  I  should  be congratulating you. The  only  thing  that  dosent  make  sense  is you  being  here  when  you  have  a family  waiting  for  you  at home. You  don't  even  drink "

"Hyung, alcohol  is the  reason  why I am  a father  right  now .Being  here  isn't  that  bad at all. The music  is soft and  nice. The  hostess  is hot and  pretty  too.The  waitresses  aren't  bad  either "

"But  they  aren't  pretty  like him? "Yoongi asked with  a playfully grin

"I  like   him  and  that's  a fact but  nothing  can  get  rid of the  bitterness  and  toxicity  inside  of him. "

"Instead  of being  salty  go and  fix things at home "

"Thanks "Taehyung  smiled.