Instead  of diapering, bathing, dressing  and  feeding  his  own  daughter  some  people  were  doing  it for him  while  he was busy having  bad  thoughts wondering  ifs  and  why's,just  being  bitter  about  life. He was  missing  out  on his daughter 's  growth  and  that  was  something  he wasn't  ever going  to get  back.

Taehyung  later came  and laid  Ara  besides Jungkook  who had managed to feign sleep in time so he  wouldn't  have  a confrontation  with  Taehyung.

Taehyung  didn't choose  to tuck  in Ara  in her  nursery  because  deep  down  he  thought that Jungkook  wasn't  capable  of loving  his  daughter  in public.

Taehyung pretended to leave and watched Jungkook take Ara to sleep on his  chest while  patting her back tenderly.Taehyung  didn't  know why it affected  him  to watch  Jungkook  cry so he left.

On that Summer night Jungkook  decided to  go for  a midnight  swim after  successfully  tucking  in his  daughter  for the  first  time  on his  own.

He  had  changed before  going  there  in a  bathrobe. He  removed  his  robe and slowly  walked  in with  nothing  on.The  night  gave him  solace  .As he  was  getting relaxed  something  came  out  from  under  the  water  and  he  screamed  on top  of his  lungs.

"Who do you think  is  going  to help you  if you  scream  out  here? "Taehyung asked as he  walked  closer  to the  still  perplexed  younger.

"What  were  you  doing  down  there. You  almost  gave  me a heart  attack "Jungkook half  yelled as his  hands went  to cover  his  exposed  upper body.

"Don't  you  think  this  is some  kind  of fate that  we met  here  like  this or even  telepathy "

"I  don't  believe  in any  of those. I think  practical  and  things like  these  are  called  coincidence "Jungkook  emphasized.

"Great, I  think  we should  use  this  coincidence "Taehyung air coated  "to talk "At this  point  Taehyung was  dangerously close  to Jungkook who  was at the  edge  of the  poor.

"About? '' he arched a brow.

"If you have  any  problem with  me  let's  get  them ironed  them right  now. I have  been  trying  to reach  out  to you  but  you  don't  even  want  to give  me  a chance .I made  things bad  between  us and  I  apologized and  I  will  keep on doing  that. "Taehyung  said  as his  member  touched Jungkook 's  but  it didn't  seem to affect  him.

"I....I gotta  go.Ara will  wake   up soon  and  there  won't  be anyone  to attend  to her  needs "

"Jungkook, mom is there .I'm  trying  to clear  the  air with  you  so talk  to me"Taehyung  pressed.

Jungkook shrank away  from  Taehyung  as if  he was deadly  poison that  would  destroy  him on contact .

"I'm  afraid  our  differences won't  ever  be ironed  out"Jungkook  said  flatly

"What do I  gotta  to do Jungkook. We are now  married  at least  talk  to me "

"You  don't  need to do anything  and  please  don't  you  ever  again  remind  me about  our  marriage  because  we both  know  that  it was  nothing  but a farce . I didn't have a choice. If it were up to me then I  would  have left long ago "Jungkook snapped.

In anger  he  got  out  of the  water ,unintentionally  giving Taehyung  something  to feast  his  eyes  own. His  plump ass,the  miracle  of child  birth. His gleaming enticing creamy thighs reflecting in the moonlight.

Taehyung  didn't know  why the  thought  of having  someone  else  have  that  ass bothered  him  a lot. Even  though  that  person had  been  his  own  brother.

Jungkook  wore his  robe  and  belted  it.

"Jungkook, I  hope  I  will  find  you  in my room.It's  our  wedding  night  after  all  "

"What? "Jungkook yelled.

"I'm  just  joking. Have  a good  night "Taehyung  smiled.

Jungkook  didn't say  anything and started  walking away.

"Jungkook, it won't  kill  you  to just  say  it back.Something like manners and  etiquette  "Taehyung yelled.

"Yeah whatever. Good  night "

"I will drop  in to see Ara and just  watch  her sleep "

"Good  for  you "