"I want to spoil you, Marga." He whispers against her neck.

"You are." Sumandal siya sa malapad nitong dibdib. Her hands feel the strong arms wrapped around her. "Every day."

"I need to keep up with you."

Naguguluhan pero nakangiting hinarap ni Marga ito. "What do you mean?"

His hands firmly holding her small hips. "You are spoiling me everyday with your love. I felt obliged to do the same to you."

Umiling si Marga. "You don't have to. Sapat na iyong araw-araw kitang nakakasama. Nakikita." She places her hand on his chest. "Nararamdaman."

Isaiah holds her hand on his chest and brings it to his lips, tickling her palm with his light beard. "I love you." Dinikit nito ang noo sa kaniya. "If I can only stretch those words to measure how much love I feel for you, it would be infinite."

She chuckles. "Nope. Mr. Miller, there are only 26 alphabets. Therefore, it can't be infinite."

It was his turn to grin. "Sino bang laking-kalye sa'tin, ha?"

"Ow?"

He spells. "I-L-O-V-E-Y-O-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U, maraming U. U to the power of infinity."

Tumawa si Margaret at pinisil ang magkabilang pisngi nito. "Loko ka talaga."

Isaiah taps his finger on his head. "Mautak 'to. Having your 'yes' to marry me requires a lot of plan."

Pareho silang tumawa.

Looking back on their journey, they realize that they have been through a lot. From being charged from stealing his cellphone to stealing his heart. This man standing in front of her makes her world go round. Cheesy but true.

They are still laughing as Margaret places her head on his chest.

Love makes you stupid but wiser at the same time.

It has been almost two months since the gender-reveal party. Ang tagal mawala sa binansagan nilang "Sunny Fever" kasi halos lahat, lalo na ang mga kababaihan, ayaw tantanan ang anak nila. Grandma Mary wants to take Sunny to Scotland. His mother, Lizbeth wants to borrow Sunny for a year! June and July can't stop adoring the baby that their social media group chat is flooded with faces of Sunny.

Not that it was bad thing, but Isaiah also wanted to have some me-time with his little girl. Yeah, call him soft or whatever. Being a father is the best thing in the world because when you get to hold your child in your arms, you get to touch and feel your own blood and flesh in a form of another human.

Matagal-tagal talaga humupa ang mga taong bumibisita sa kanila. Pero hindi pa rin tumitigil ang dating ng mga regalo para sa bata. Isaiah's friends during his idol days – models, owners of famous brands and those companies he used to work with are showering the little princess expensive gifts! Jewelries, pricey brands of clothing and toys. Sunny is still months old yet one fashion magazine already named her the 'richest baby in the world'. Aside from being a Miller and a Scott, one luxury company already made her necklace of red diamonds and will be given to her when she reaches the ripe age of 18. Kumbaga, sa kwintas lang na iyon, talo pa ang pagiging milyonarya ang anak nila.

Different media station from around the globe contacted them to have one good picture of Sunny. They offered money up to billions for one photo.

Mahigpit kasing pinagbawal ni Isaiah sa mga pamilya at kaibigan nila na walang lalabas ni isang litrato ng anak nila sa publiko hangga't walang pahintulot sa kanilang mag-asawa. Isaiah knew how entertainment works based from his experience. His daughter is way too young to be scrutinized and talked about. The only photo of Sunny that is now used by most articles, newspapers and news, is a group photo where Claudia is holding the baby and is surrounded by the Millers of Isaiah's age. Hindi masyadong kita ang mukha ng bata kasi natutulog ito sa bisig ni Claudia. Isa pa, masyadong maraming gwapong nilalang sa group photo na iyon kaya na-di-distract ang mga tumitingin sa litrato.