Stage 12: Both Sides of the Coin

Facebook Page to read #LTNI free (even with no data) https://www.facebook.com/LadyOnTheNextCubicleWP/

A/N: ⚈ ̫ ⚈ OY! Magbasa at Mag-vote. ⭐

🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥

AFTER THE GAME | OUTSIDE THE LOCKER ROOM

Nicolo lends his hand to Liam. "Damn... I'll be a sore loser if I won't even congratulate you on your win."

Liam, with a towel covering his head, chuckles and grips Nico's hand. "Good game, bud."

Nagkibit-balikat ito at tumungga sa Gatorade nito. "Seriously, akala ko talaga mananalo kami." Iling pa nito.

He clicks his tongue. "Got a spur of energy on the last minute of the play."

"Who's that woman shouting by the way?"

Nabitin si Liam sa pag-inom sa water bottle na hawak. "Why?"

"She's got the right curves on the right places."

Nico's interest on Isla didn't sit too well with Liam's ear. Who won't? After Isla's shouted, the players.. both on Nico and Liam's team were also stunned by her body. "She's the woman I prefer you won't meet, Nico." Uminom siya ng tubig.

"Ohhooo... here comes the selfish Miller in you, I-SAI-AH!" Suntok ni Nico ng marahan sa braso niya.

Threat is on Liam's eyes as he turns to him. "I mean it."

Nagtaas ng dalawang kamay si Nico. "I get it, I get it."

.

.

Nang hindi mahanap ni Liam si Isla sa locker room, napag-isipan niyang balikan ang arena. Knowing her embarrassment of wearing the outfit, she probably be....

Napangiti siya nang makita nga itong nakaupo sa isang bleachers at hinihintay na lumabas ang mga tao sa loob.

Her hair is delicately framing her face and bare shoulders. She's also fidgeting, a sign she's anxious to leave the place fast. Lumilingon ito sa paligid at ngumiwi nang may nakita pang mga tao. With her side profile, her long eyelashes is batting softly. She clips her hair behind her ear then rubs her arms. Isla's not wearing any accessories, nor any make-up but she make the cheerleader outfit sexy.

Sumandal si Liam sa hamba ng audience entrance na nakatitig sa babae. And with her, he quietly waits until the last person of the arena left.

🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥  

Liam was doing some push-up on the pad's balcony the next day, sweating out the days he stopped working out because of dengue.

"Isaiah!" Tawag ni Isla mula sa loob. "Aalis muna ako, bibili lang ng mga gulay."

Tumayo ang naka-jogging pants lang na si Liam at pumasok sa pad. "Veggies? Di na ako---" Nakita niyang may dalang basket at naka-t-shirt at shorts na uling si Isla. Somehow, Liam felt disappointment.

"Anong hindi ka kakain ng gulay? Tingnan mo anong ginawa ng gulay sa katawan mo? Di ba ang bilis bumalik ng lakas mo?"

'Tch... I was excited to see you on a cheerleader outfit that is why I played the game.' Lumabi si Liam at nag-iwas ng tingin.