Finally, after Cordilia got tired of talking and standing with her heels, she had walked off to find herself a white recliner and settled on it, no one dared to take the other seats besides her.

'You want us to sit beside her!? Want I, your mother, become a background!?'

Not even Liu Qingwing went over, currently, Cordilia, with the wine in her hand and a cat in her lap, sat there like a Queen, gazing at her subject in a cold yet disinterest manner. Her eyes swept over these people and they could not help but felt their scalps turned numb. Novice or professionals, they could feel the terrifying pressure Cordilia had emitted. Its really hard to breath ah! Your Majesty, quell your anger! Please have mercy! 。゚( ゚இ‸இ゚)゚。

Even the most aloof in the room, the current and original soul, Yin Shuan the Business World's Great Killer Whale, could feel a terrifying shiver in his spine.

This Little Princess.... They cannot afford to offend. A little body carrying the Dragon Might*, truly terrifying if angered!

(I think it's suffocating Pressure? That's how authors describe it when an Emperor is pressuring his ministers)

Cordilia finally withdraw her pressure and the people slowly recovering.

10 minutes before the Ball will start. Jack Gu who was just outside the hall had felt the pressure earlier, as well as the other artist that was on their way, when it was gone, he finally managed to breath and quickly head over in curiousity. Perhaps the Black and White* Whale was offended?

(Yin Shuan, cause Killer Whale's color is black and white)

When Jack Gu arrived, the first person he spotted was Cordilia. His anger rose towards the rooftop and began heading over.

Unaware that although people are talking, they still kept an eye on him. A trace of pity could be seen in their orbs. Alas, this youngster is looking for a beating. Don't bother Her Majesty!

Cordilia looked at Jack Gu that had a bright smile but his eyes held cold anger and humiliation. Cordilia's mouth quirked up. Female Lead sama Bai FuRong is coming any minute now.

So before the door open and she would arrive with a grand entrance, Cordilia decided to distract Jack. Angering him to the point of blocking his senses would be nice.

So Cordilia took a sip of her wine and opened her mouth

"So, little cross dresser. I was wondering if the pink laced panties and bra is still with you. Are you using them when you disguise yourself outside?" Cordilia chuckled, her eyes curved into crescent and her smile was bright and cheerful also looked provocative yet beautiful, but her words really almost angered Jack Gu to death! He couldn't breath, damn it!

Fuck! You damned woman, you dare bring that up!?!?!?

Although Cordilia said it so thst only the two of them can hear, plus A'Yuan. But being said out loud..... Jack Gu almost died right then and there.

The door opened and Bai FuRong came inside alone, Ai Xian had already conversing with Yin Shuan as he came earlier.

Everyone's eyes had turned to her then to her dress before shifting towards Cordilia, they then shifted their gaze towards Bai FuRong with a trace of pity and mockery, Ai Xian was concerned of course.

'Bold girl. She actually wore the same kind of dress to the party with Xiao Gongzhu..no...its your Majesty now. Alas, this girl.....' everyone shook their heads

That's right, the real reason Cordilia came in early is because she wore the same clothes as Bai FuRong. Although Cordilia is feiry red tube gown with golden flowers resembling flames and Bai FuRong is a wine Red mermaid dress with vibrant red flowers, the designs are really alike.

Since Cordilia arrived earlier and showed off her skills to everyone and Bai FuRong arrived quite late and no one aside Ai Xian had known her, this put her in a very awkward situation.

Everyone can tell who the Superior and Inferior product between the two.

And this is what Cordilia aimed. For the Female Lead to fall before she can step a foot in the platform. It's easier that way.it's considered showing mercy. You have nothing to lose if you don't have anything.

So before she could flourish and achieve more, Coridlia will pull her down before she can build in more hope. It's less painful that way.

Cordilia knew, she had no right to predetermined someone's faith but she cannot let Bai FuRong be with Jack Gu not only because she wanted to destroy the plot, thus destroy the world but she also wanted Bai FuRong out of his reach.

Bai FuRong must understand that Jack had found a replacement for her not because he could not bear to let her go, but because he was impatient. If you are impatient to wait for yiu love and went to find another flower then don't expect the butterfly to come back, only a fool will.