Prologue (Part 1?)

Character Abbreviation Legend (I might not use all of these, but I've left them here just in case I do use them and then you can come back here to see what it means) :

(Y/F/N) = Your First Name

(Y/L/N) = Your Last Name

(F/C) = Favorite Color

(F/S) = Favorite Song

(S/T) = Skin Tone

(H/C) = Hair Color

(E/C) = Eye Color

(H/L) = Hair Length

(F/F) = Favorite Food

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You arrive into Paris from America at around 9 in the morning on a private plane sent by the government. Taking in a deep breath, you are going to start a new life and leave behind your tragic past of losing your parents. You come to Paris to continue your journey of being a world-renowned violinist by finding a better inspiration, one that will help uplift yourself and influence people to see the brighter things. Now you may be wondering why it is that the American Government is sending you to Paris on a private jet. Do you believe that you are the person the world sees you as?

Well at the young age of five, you were abandoned out on the streets and left to survive on your own. You wandered between buildings of the city you were in trying to scavenge and beg for food. After weeks of wandering around, you were stumbling around the outskirts of the city and come upon a wired fence. As you hear the howls and growls of the creature of the night, you attempt to climb the wired fence. Due to your small stature, you were able to slip between the empty space in the barbed wire placed at the top of the fence.

In the distance, you see an illuminated dot and can only be attracted to it as it was the only thing you can see under the starry night. As you get closer, you observe and notice the rectangular structures shining as lights from towers shower upon the area to prevent any darkness. As you try to continue to use the darkness as cover, your stomach growls a storm as you have not been able to find food for almost three days. Holding your stomach to try and mute the growling, a smell wafts through the air and begins to slip into your nose. Luring you with its fascinating and delicious aroma, you use your nose and follow the aromatic trail leading you to an open window. You peer through seeing no one except the mounds of rations and produces. You figure that the smell came from the metal containers on top of the burning blue flames. Climbing into the window, you grab whatever you can and bite into it. A euphoric feeling rushes through you as you finally have food after three days that aren't just measly leftovers and rotting morsels of food. Scarfing down the food left your mouth and throat dry, you begin to fish for a cup and fill it with the faucet.

As you continue to devour anything in sight, your ears begin to twitch as you hear chattering coming toward the room you were in. You pause and begin to look for something to defend with and grab the silver knife at the edge of the counter. You hide in the ration closet, trying not to make any noise and have them discover you.

"Damn, sarge was on my ass today," said one of the soldiers. "Cadet Jones, if you don't get up that wall faster, you will be shot by the enemy. Cadet Jones, you need to crawl faster. You are holding back the men behind you. Cadet Jones. Cadet Jones," the soldier exclaims, trying to mimic what the sergeant sounds like.

"I know exactly what you mean, Aaron. However, you do know he's only doing this to prepare us for when the time comes and a war erupts, right? Like I mean yes it's his job to train us to be able to protect our country, but I like to think that he himself has the best interest in mind of us trying to get back to our families in a safe return," said the second soldier.