Chapter 1

Throwback

"You know I love you, we've been together since high school and until now, we are on our last year in university. We have a lot of problems and we solved everything in just snapped, why are you asking for some space now?" Lisa asking while tears falling from her eyes.

"Lisa, you now we have a lot of dreams that we want to achieve; you know I really wanted to become a singer and I know you want to become international model. Lisa this is for the both of us, we will able to focus on our career. Please understand..." Jungkook said while caressing Lisa's hand.

Lisa stops for a minute and seems to be thinking of something deep...

"Jungkook" she started

"I've b-een dying to t-ell you this but I d-on't know how to say it" Lisa stuttering trying to look at the guy's eyes.

"Lisa what is this" Jungkook confusedly asked

"I-mm 2 months pre-pregnant" she said looking at the ground.
Jungkook removed the grip from the girl's hand while shaking his shocked in all the statement that the girl just revealed.

"No No, Lisa No! we're too young to become parents and I know you don't want this. Lisa you need to abort the baby" the guys said.

Lisa immediately look at Jungkook, didn't expect the things that he said.

"Seriously Jungkook? I didn't know that you are the cruel" Lisa shouted "Okay fine, you want space? I will give you all the space you want. Let's end this, Bye" she said with anger and instantly leaves without looking back.

Jungkook who left standing alone, didn't explain what is his feeling at the moment.

Everything happens really fast...