The Shower *Contains Smut

I taught Billie everything. She wanted to learn how to please me. It was so hot. I couldn't tell if she was a dom or sub yet. Probably a switch.

She looked up at me "like this?" Her eyes were so pretty. She was trying to finger me with those long ass nails, but it was unrealistic.

"Maybe once you finally ditch those nails we can try that, I would like to keep my insides stitch-free" I laughed. She smiled,

"What about my mouth then?" My eyebrows raised,

"Your mouth won't hurt" I smiled.

She put her mouth on my pussy and began rubbing her tongue in circular motions on my clit. I grabbed her black and green hair. It was so soft.

"That's really good. Keep doing that babe"

"Babe? Oooh" she looked up and smiled, obviously happy with that pet name.

"How do you know how to do this anyway?" I asked.

"I just do to you what feels good to me. You're right, girls do know what we like on a different level. Now lay down I want to make you moan."

I obeyed. I moaned and moaned and squirmed, she grabbed my hips and held me in place. She rubbed my clit with her fingers in between rounds. I know I was soaking wet. I had clawed at her back with my nails, flexed my feet and put my head back in response to her touch. She wasn't letting me move. She wanted to see me suffer and cum.

"I'm going to c-cum. Oh my God Bill" I couldn't hold it and came in her mouth and all over my inner thighs. She laughed out loud, pleased with her abilities. And laid on the bathroom floor beside me. My chest was rising and lowering at a fast rate, my hair was all sweaty and I'm sure my makeup was a fucking wreck. She looked like a princess, a sexy shirtless princess. I reached over and kissed her passionately.

"That was really good." I said, not sure how else to put it.

"That was really hot. I definitely like girls..." she trailed off eye fucking me as she looked me up and down.

"Can I do you now?" I reached down and started rubbing between her thighs, outside of her shorts that stayed on as an unfortunate barrier.

"I don't want to lose control like that yet. I'm nervous. Can we do it another time? We can take a shower together and you can still see if you want. I'm nervous to climax with you..." she looked down and messed with her hair again.

"Don't be" I kissed her neck, "but no rush. I would be happy to shower with you."

We got into the shower and I watched her peel those shorts off of her sweaty body. She was wearing a g string underneath. Billie eilish wears g strings? The fuck? Her ass was small, but so fucking cute. Literally exactly what I would expect. Her pussy was shaved completely. She tried to cover up and first then put her hands to her side and posed like she had when she was first shirtless.

"You are so attractive" I said breathlessly.

We showered together and washed each other with fancy foamy soap. We kissed a million times all over each others body and it was the most romantic shit I had ever experienced. She was perfect.

There was a huge two person bath tub in the bathroom too, so when we got done actually getting clean we got in there and lit candles and told each other secrets. I never knew how damaged she was but it made me feel closer to her. She was so real and caring. Some of these guys she had dated in the industry had really fucked her over and it infuriated me.

It was weird listening to stories about Que and The Bell Twins from this point of view, the real point of view, not just social media.

We got out and wrapped up in some big fluffy robes the hotel provided then got into bed. There was two beds because this was a penthouse suite with a huge pullout couch, but Billie looked at the couch then me and said,

"Can we sleep together?" With a pouty face.

"Absolutely."

She held me in her arms and kissed my forehead when we got into bed. She rubbed my back until I fell asleep. I felt so lucky. I felt in fucking love. Jesus.