Changed

I woke up with Billie on my phone. 

"What the fuck Billie? What are you doing?"

She glared at me from behind the screen. 

"That slut you had sex with decided to snapchat you pictures of her matching boob hickeys in the middle of the night so I messaged her for you."

"You did what?" I sat up and snatched my phone back. It was snapchat so the messages were deleted so I couldn't see what Billie said but Lily was deleted from snapchat, IG and my contact list already. "Billie what the fuck? Are you insane? Why did you delete all the ways I can talk to  her?"

"Because I'm fucking jealous," she sighed. I smiled and she saw me, "Don't give me that fucking look Cleo. You're so fucked up for doing this to me. That girl is so much better looking than me too. Couldn't have fucked someone ugly? Her body is like perfect. Did she go down on you too? Please tell me she didn't touch you down there too. Or she didn't get you off-" she looked down and then looked up into my eyes, searching for answers. 

"Billie you said no commitment. I wanted it. You didn't. I gave you what you wanted. Do you really want to know the details of my hookup with some dancer you're jealous of?" I replied and rubbed her back. 

"Yes. I need to know. She didn't go down on you right?"

"She did go down on me."

"But it was bad?"

I rolled my eyes, "Billie stop it."

She started to get teary eyed again, "She even fucks better than me doesn't she?" she grabbed my hand, "I'm so dumb. I don't want you to be with someone else. I can't handle it. Just thinking about her touching you drives me crazy. You're supposed to be mine."

"I wanted to be yours Bil- but now I think maybe we should just be friends. We obviously have very different ideas of what a relationship is supposed to be like," I bit my bottom lip. 

She looked up and started to cry harder, "Oh so first you have sex with a slut that is prettier than me than you tell me you don't even want to fuck me anymore? What the fuck Cleo! Fuck you. Seriously. I love you, you dumb bitch." She pulled her hands away from my hands and turned away, sobbing. I crawled over on the bed to her and hugged her. 

"Billie?"

"What."

"I love you too. If you want to be committed and actually be in a real relationship then I want us to try. If not, I want us to be friends. I don't want to make you do anything you don't want."

She turned towards me and kissed me softly, "C, I want you. I'm sorry it took all this for me to realize it. Let's just be together you and me."

I smiled and kissed her nose, "Let's try it baby."