Shopping

Ash and I went shopping and honestly, spent way too much money. I tried to buy some nice designer outfits to wear when I go out with Billie. Ashley was basically my stylist. We both tried on lingerie in the same dressing room at Victoria's Secret. What are best friends for? I assured her Jordan would like the see through lingerie both on and off.

We sat down at the food court and started to eat some Thai food. Ashley held up her snapchat to show me a dick pic from Jordan. 

"Gross Ash, what the fuck."

"Shut up. I told you it's big!"

I pulled my phone out and checked IG. I had been off of Instagram for awhile, because I had been so busy with Billie lately.

Notification:
@BillieEilish is now following you
1 day ago

I had completely missed that, how cute. I followed her back and posted a selfie with Ashley from us in the vicotoria's secret dressing room. I was bent over with my shorts that said "pink" on them. Instantly I got a new notification.
Notification:
@BillieEilish liked your post
@BillieEilish commented "I never get tired of seeing that ass ;)"

I blushed and showed Ashley. Then I watched the new followers and comments pour in.

Notification:
@Billieeilishissostylish commented "wait is Billie gay?? OMG"

@bilssmile commented "are they together? I SHIP THIS!"

@bilandfinneas commented "she's so pretty. Omg I hope they are dating!!!"

Wow the fans catch on fast.