Fanpages

Billie and I fell asleep half naked and intertwined together in bed on the tour bus. We had a movie and popcorn marathon before bed. I woke up to you arms wrapped around my waist as I was the little spoon and she was on the little dip in between my head and shoulder. Her hair was soft. She had morning breath and I didn't mind. I turned towards her and kissed her lips. I loved watching her eyelids flutter open for the first time in the morning.

*moan* "Baby....good morning. I could lay like this with you forever damn," she said as she slid her hand up the front of the loose t shirt I had on. She fondled my boob casually and glanced at me for a reaction, I smiled back.

I went on my IG account when I saw Billie's eyes start to close again. OMG.

"Wake up. Look at this. OMG." I showed Billie my phone screen.

There were pictures of Billie and I holding hands and with her hand up the front of my thigh from last night at the restaurant all over the #billieeilish trending. The fans all think I'm her girlfriend. There are fan accounts for our relationship and just for me already. There are pics posted of me in my bikini from like 2 years ago. Damn someone did their research. Billie took my phone and scrolled. And scrolled. And bit her bottom lip then looked at me and giggled.

"Yeah I knew when I held your hand last night this shit would blow up, but I didn't know it would this much," she smirked, "look at that bikini bod damn babe". She mocked the fan relationship they invented "Bleo". Then she took my hand and kissed the top, making me blush.

"I want you to be my girlfriend. They aren't wrong," Billie casually stated.

"What's holding you back really?" I asked.

"I've never been committed to someone 100% before and that shit scary," she got serious and looked me in my eyes, "but if someone touched you down there I would kill them and normally I don't give a fuck. I know this shit is different. These are real feelings."

She's the jealous type and it's cute.

She begins to tell me about sex with boys and how she's worried she will want to try that. We talk about all her fears. It's a deep ass hour long convo.

"Would you do a threesome with me if I decide I wanted some dick again for a night?" Billie asked.

"I'm not opposed to it. It's definitely better than lying to each other and cheating."

We talked about what makes her feel good.

"You know...if you let me touch you down there you'd feel really good and sexually relieved. I want to touch you and please you. Why don't you trust me?" I rubbed her arm softly with the pad of my thumb. "I would never hurt you Billie." I whispered into her neck.

She blushed. Can you believe I made Billie eilish blush?

"Can we try now? But slow and explain everything."

I smiled. "Absolutely."