XVI: Black Demon Hound: Land of Bad Dogs

Start from the beginning

I heard gasps from the four people who didn't know my real gender. I assume Sebastian knew because he is a demon.

Unpredictable and pretty clever.

I met Ciel's face and saw that his right eye is already covered with an eye patch.

I really want to see it, that purple eye again.

"What is Master Khaine doing in Young Master's room," Finnian asked as he scratched his strawberry-blonde hair in confusion.

While Tanaka, as usual, laughed,"Ho ho Ho".

Old Tanaka must have figured it out when I entered the manor.

As if Ciel saw something on me, besides the fact that I'm a girl who is disguised as a boy in front of an audience, he shouted and commanded everyone to get out of his room.

Adrian complained but Ariel forcibly pulled him out of the room.

When I was about to follow them, while covering myself with one of the covers, he pulled me and closed the door shut.

Click!

Why turned the lock?

"What are you doing in my room dressed in your sleeping clothes?" he asked as he removed the eye patch revealing the deep-violet eye that I wanted to see.

A pentagram occupies the center of the eye, while a ring surrounds it.

The mark glowed as if it noticed the mark on my chest.

Sebastian is a demon.

While Adrian and Ariel are Nephelims. That's what they told me.

"It's not my fault! Sebastian lent me one of your bedclothes, you should blame him. Also, you shouldn't have removed the covers from me. I'm a girl remember and I'm not wearing the bandages," I complained.

I looked at him and realized that we wore the same kind of nightclothes. I blushed and covered myself with the covers again.

Why I am here?

"I'm not done talking to you" he shouted and pulled the covers away from me.

Then, he threw it away from my reach and into the corner.

"You are so demanding," I said.

I covered myself chest by hugging myself instead avoiding his gaze with annoyance.

So annoying and it's early in the morning. It's not the time for arguments yet, that's what noon is for.

"I apologized," he admitted and added," Since you saw my mark, you have to show me yours,"

"W-w-why do I have to listen to your every command, you don't own me" I said crossing my arms over my chest and curiously added," How do you even know that I have a mark,"

I then pretended that I did not understand what he is asking me to do.

"You want me to expose your secret?" He asked with a smirk on his face and continued, "They are not demons, but they are not humans too. There is something that binds you with them,"

Pretty smart. What is really inside your head now?

"Fine" I surrendered and continued, "Just a quick glance. Understand?"

Let's get it over it.

With a finger, I asked him to turn around and began to unbutton the front of the shirt, careful not to show my birth mark and breasts.