Need a hand?

Mercy's P.O.V.

We had reconnected with only three, of which we all wished was four, remembering that we were still in the middle of a fighting crisis. 

The footsteps are what brings our attention, as they barge into the metal doors, running down the hallways towards us. I looked towards the two, already seeing Hanzo pulling back an arrow and Genji whipping out one of his shorter swords. 

I do the same, picking up my pistol and swinging the caduceus by my side. We both stood together, knowing each other's move without looking or speaking to each other. 

I clicked my gun, diving through my thoughts of Zenyatta. 

Thank you, for letting me by myself Zenny... 

The cage bursts and weapons start firing on both sides. The chaos rises and so does my wings, as they take off to the air. 

The dust blinding me, for some reason I wasn't worried for the bullets that could pierce me while I was blind by the smog. I felt bulletproof for once, as I rained the bullets of my pistol to the rest of the soldiers. 

I landed safely, like a little angel. Only to attack the rest by whacking their limbs, bruising their masked faces till they slacked to the floor. 

An arrow flies by my ear, whistling until the sound ends as it hits the forehead of an enemy that almost attacked me while I turned my back. 

I glared at Hanzo as he stepped out of the smog. Genji dashes to my side, his arm grabbing my waist as he deflects the bullets that were running to our side. 

"Please don't shoot your arrows near my girlfriend..." Genji says lightly, before sheathing his short sword by his back. 

I heard his brother grunt in response, "I was just protecting her... You should be thanking me instead..." he grumbles, before setting down his bow. 

The smog finally settles, revealing the mess we had created. Blood on the walls like crimson paint; Genji's sword seemed to be the paintbrush. The fallen enemies were knocked out on the floor. Either unconcious or dead, all three of us didn't want to, nor did we have the time to figure that out. 

"Let's go..." Hanzo replies, throwing his quiver over his shoulder. He who didn't pay any mind to the bloody mess, already so use to this work, left by himself. 

Genji's eyes didn't wander towards the mess that laid in front of us, but I could see his hands trembling. I wanted to hold his hand to show him it was okay. However, he had started walking before I could. 

I wanted to follow out, but I almost trip on something heavy. 

I looked down to see what it was, only to be hit with sudden sad memories. The peaceful sound of bells, ring in my head. I pick the metal sphere that belonged to my fallen friend. The blue light still glowing, despite the fact that he was dead already it still shined with hope for life, hanging on that little hope. 

The soldiers must've been trying to scrap him up.

The very thought makes me almost burst into tears, but I bite my lip to bear the pain for a little while as I slip the piece into the pocket of my suit. Running out, to join the rest. 

Once I caught up with Genji and Hanzo, I find them both staring at the Shimada tower. 

"That's it, that's the endpoint." Hanzo says. "They're all gathered there, Uncle Giichi's there as well." his look starts to darken suddenly. "I want to be the one to end him." 

Genji sends a serious look at his brother despite the fact that he was still wearing a visor. "We won't be ending anyone's life." 

Hanzo almost bursts into laughing, but only letting out a light scoff. "You've already killed so many, what does one more make?"