A Sparrow that can't fly

Angela P.O.V
Since the day Genji returned I've been quite happy we've been training at night so no one would see him.

If they were to find him.... things wouldn't be well.

D.VA is the only one who knows about Genji and has kept her mouth shut even if she didn't like him.

I can't wait to see him.

Jack's P.O.V.
"Is it just me or does Angela seem suddenly happy?" Jesse said fixing his hat.

I couldn't say he was wrong she was crying in her room ever since Genji hurted her now she seems pretty good

"Seems like Hana talked her out of it, I'm glad she's happy....." I said smiling under my visor as she left the kitchen.

"Yah...I guess.." Jesse said with an awkward look on his face. He looked like he wanted to say something....

"What...."
"Nothing sir..uh it's jus-"
"Spit it out kid..."
"Well....do you have.. a... a thing for Angela....."
"A thing?"
"You know the feeling when you want to put your payload into her objective"
My face flushed
I grabbed the bastard by the head and lift him up.

"If you don't shut those filthy thoughts I'll run you over with the payload" I said.

And the kid had the nerve to say "Now that sounds wrong...." I threw the kid to the floor making a dent. Still feeling my face going red.

"I need a doctor..." Jesse said.

Genji P.O.V
I quietly climbed the wall to reach to Angela's floor

1st floor
2nd floor
4th floor
5th floor

Hmmm.....I feel like I'm forgetting a number... oh well I'm not good with math anyways.

I open the window and jump in.
"Dr. Ziegler I'm here!!" I said but I realized this wasn't her room.... it was dead silence, the lights were off and it seemed bigger than Ziegler room.

Then I heard footsteps

And like the coward I was I hid behind the table.

Cmon I'm afraid of the dark too many horror movies....

I heard the boots clicking on the wooden floor. Slowly breathing in and out. He had a long cape thing cloak?

For some reason he looked familiar.

He turned around and I took a long look at his mask.

It was a horror movie
Just with a really edgy guy....

It was the skull face guy who attacked me and Zenyatta in Nepal.

"Where do you keep your things Jack." He said.

This was Jack's room?

"Ah hah..." He holded  up something that looked like a map. In his other hand he held a visor which was the one the Jack wore.

He crushed the visor.

I looked at him in horror
Oh shitto he about to be punish

He took a USB, the map and the Jacket.

Wait why does he want Jack's Jacket?
More importantly what's in the USB

Thats it...
I have to do something....

I stepped out and turn the lights on.
"NOW LISTEN HERE U EDGY PIECE OF SHIT" I said.
The guy looked at me.
"Who are you... you don't look like you work here..."
"BITCH U SRSLY DON'T REMEMBER ME!!!"
The guy shooked his head
"YOU TRIED TO KILL ME" I yelled.
"Look I kill a lot of ppl you're going to have to be more specific."
I face palmed myself 
"It doesn't matter my name is Genji Shimada!! and I'm here to...uh..stop um...whatever you're doing!!" I said.

He laughed "I like to see you try...omnic.."

Ok that just fking triggered me.
""Ryūjin no ken wo kūrae!" I said and felt my eyes burn as my dragons surrounded my blade in fury.

"Hahaha...." The guy said as he turned into a mistake and then....
"DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!" I don't even know what he was doing I deflected his bullets

Some of it hit him but he dodged the rest.
Grrr....
I lunged at him throwing us both out the window breaking it.
"If I'm going down you're coming down with me...." I said.
"Heh *cough* but you're forgetting  one thing..." Thats when he turned into mist again I went right through him.

"Bye bye...Sparrow"
I was falling while he disappeared through the air. It was like my life flashed back while I was falling.. my family....Hanzo...Zenyatta....Angela..

Angel wings

Am I going to heaven already....
Wait...ANGELA

"Genji hold on...."Dr. Ziegler said as she grabbed me and flew with her Valkyri suit to Hana.

"That was close..." Hana said.

"I guess this Sparrow can't fly" Dr. Ziegler said. As she looked at me very worried.

"What happened?" Angela said

;) Sorry for the shitty ending