Fallen Friend

Genji's P.O.V.

My mind was blank yet so chaotic at the same time. My thoughts were cluttered with anxiety and stressed as they worried about what would happen to Angela and Zenyatta. However, it was also blank because I could only think of what would happen, but never what to do to stop it from happening. 

I was so buried into my thoughts, I didn't even notice the change in scene. They moved me into a little dark cell, my chains bonded my hands that were then tied behind my back as I sat down facing the other side of the wall. 

I could probably break out of the chains in a matter of seconds, but there was always a problem of environment. Where the hell was I? 

I move myself up, making me stand up tall as I walk up to the opening of the door that locked me into this dark cell. I peep through the little window and see two guards standing by the door. There were probably more, and if I were to try to break out I would most likely fail and they would put me back in here with stricter security. 

But what was I supposed to do? Wait for a hero that would never arrive? 

I place my back on the wall, sliding off of it. 

Waiting for just that. 

Mercy's P.O.V.

I slice through my enemies with a dagger that was tiny but lethal compared to their swords. The hallway walls were stained with crimson red blood, but I wasn't focused on my bloody handiwork only wishing to find my room through the paper hallway. 

I walk over the dead bodies of my enemies, finally finding my room on the far right. I opened the door and head straight to my bedroom where I had placed my weapons and equipment. 

But once I slide the door open to my bedroom it seemed that my weapons weren't the only thing dangerous in my room. 

My grip tightens around the wooden border of the door as I watch Sakura twirl around in my seat as she faces me with my halo in her hand. "The style is so tacky, Angela senpai." she says as she puts it on her head as if it were a perfect fit for a demon like her. 

"Why are you doing this?" I asked with anger boiling up, but my voice still held control to keep it down. "You love Genji don't you?" 

"Oh, this isn't about him." she replies, throwing the halo off of her head and onto the ground. 

And she was correct, this was between us.

As quick as possible I dive for my gun, sending a bullet to her. However, she just as quickly gets up from her seat and pull out her two dagger, deflecting the bullet back to me. Making me curse as she almost kills me. The bullet skimming the side of my forehead, a bit of blood pouring out. 

The deflection makes me lose my footing as Sakura uses that to her advantage. She surges forth, swinging her dagger at me, cutting a strand of my blond hair. Which catches me offguard as she suddenly kicks me onto the floor 

I fall to the floor, surprised, because of her cute physique, I always underestimated her strength and combat ability. 

I gasp as her dagger almost pierces my chest. I catch the dagger by her fingers that wrap around the rubber of the weapon as she presses down with all her might. Then I suddenly remember the night when I was attacked by those assassins. That was when I could finally make the connection.