A Role Swapped AU

Mercy P.O.V.
I touch the armor on my face looking a the reflection in the mirror

Disgusting...

I grumble then slam the mirror to the floor cracking it. 

Disgusting, ugly, sloppy, machine, Monster, fucking!!

"Hey Angela!!" Jack came in wearing his Blackwatch jacket "Time for your examination.. " he says stepping on the broken glass. 

I sigh

I ignore him crunching the glass under my foot as I walked out. I walked on the balcony seeing the others train with the bots. 

Ana smiles at me as she looks through her papers with a clipboard that had the Black watch symbol on it "Good morning Angela.. " she says. 

I grumble in response.  She smiles nervously.  I don't blame her everybody would tense up seeing me. 

I sigh and walked to Mr. Shimada's office.

Well.. At least one person doesn't tense up when they see me.. 

"Ah!! Angela!! Just the pretty lady I was looking for!!" Dr. Shimada said standing up from his chair as he smiles at me

"Dr. Shimada.. " I said.

"I told you to call me Genji!!"

He takes out some papers and tells me to sit down on the chair as he fixes mg wires that we're attached to my head and neck. 

"You're recovery is going very smoothly!!" He says. 

I hesitate then ask "Dr. Shimada.... Is.   There a way to get rid of the metal parts on my body.. "

He stops working then looks at me.  "And why's that? "

I sigh tears started to fall down "it's just.. I feel so..  Ugly..  Like I'm just a monster!! I-"

He wipes some of my tears away "Now now.. I don't think you're ugly..  In fact I think you're the most prettiest girls in the world..just the way you are" he says smiling seducely

I sniff wiping my nose then smile. "Thank you Genji.."