Aftermath

Author's Note:
Dilfosaur is a great artist, also the one who created this beautiful art on the top. Sorry for the slow updates, exams are a pain in the ass! I'm very sorry.

Angela's P.O.V.
It was now an hours after putting the criminals into custody. The rest of the guest were sent to the hospital to recover their health. I was in one of the patient's room, Hana's room. She was still recovering from the bullet wound. Jack also had a nasty cut on his leg but, Ana was taking care of him.

Beep.... beep... beep...

The beat of her heart filled the silent room, my hand was over her's. Somone this young shouldn't experience this.

But I couldn't help but feel bad for Genji. Was the man from before his friend? I knew his name when I spoke to one of the terrorists, however I never knew he'd know Genji.

Oh... his face he made when Shouta fell down to his death. He must've felt so heartbroken. I grip Hana's hand tighter.

Knock knock

I looked behind me, and the door swung a little. Fareeha came out still in her dress with a little soot on her face, but its not like I didn't look any better.

"Hey..." she says shutting the door. I held my breath, Fareeha walks toward me, "I just wanted to check if.. you were alright..."

Since our last conversation wasn't the best, I guess she was feeling quite uncomfortable. "I am doing fine, thank you for asking.." not meaning to add a little sass in my tone.

She rubs the back of her neck. "Look Angela.." here it comes "I'm sor-"

"Save it..." I put a finger up to her lip, "I don't want to hear about it..."

Pharah's eyebrows knit together in confusion. "You're forgiving me?"

"I am putting the matter aside for, it is no use to hold a grudge on each other. However, this does not mean I forgive you...." I said standing up from my chair. "If all you came here was to apologize to me, use that energy to take care of Hana. I have other things to do." I replied to her sympathetic expression. Then walked out the door in frustration.

Genji's P.O.V.

I examined the symbol with my metal fingers, letting them graze over the black and white. It was the yin and yang symbol, the symbol found on the criminals. What was Shouta doing with them? Why did he mean when he said 'The dragon is a lie'? Were there more of them from Shimada Clan?

"Genji."

I looked up to see the hovering omnic. "Master... What are you doing here?" Zenyatta seemed to be left without a scratch and his bowtie.

"Mei told me about your friend jumping into the ocean, after that she left me on a cliff hanger."
"....."
"Haha, get it?"

I looked at him with disbelief. So he replied "Not the time... ok..."

I breathe out a shaky sigh
"What were you doing with Mei anyways?"

"Talking about the meaning of life.."
"....."
"I was also healing her..."
"You heal people.."
"With my balls.. Yes."

I look down at my hands, as they flashed red with blood stained on my hands. Then back to normal, "Can I be healed?"

Zenyatta puts a hand on my shoulder "Anyone can be healed, Genji..."

"Genji!!"
I look up to see Angela running to me, her heels clicking quickly on the floor.

"You just need the right person to help you..."

Soldier's 76 P.O.V.

"Jack!! You better not be on the computer, or filing reports!! You need to rest!! Or so help me! I will shoot you with my sleep dart!" Ana banged her fist on the door. I brush my white hair back.

"Just give me five more minutes!!" I yelled back at her, limping from my bad leg. Brushing my hand through my hair. I tapped my mouse and clicked through the files,

Name: Shouta Rhoku
Sex: Male
Age: 30
Cause of death: Suicide
Occupation: Worked for a group called the 'Immortals'

My eyebrows knit together, "The Immortals... never heard of them, must be a new group..." I looked for some more information, which included the places their recent activities had taken place at. The dots that had that all took place at....

Hanzo's P.O.V.

.....Hanamura
What was so special of this place to make the "Immortals" wander here? Why couldn't they just raid other places! 

The Archer wipes the head of one of his arrows and took a look on the computer. The group was responsible for many robberies and murders around the neighbor.

It has been years since he left Shimada clan, the next heir was his uncle Giichi. And the man made Shimada clan, into something.... he never thought the clan could be capable of.

Hanzo needed Genji, they were the only ones that could stop them...

As together of course,